- 6 hrs ago Flaxseeds For Weight Loss: Ways To Add It To Your Diet
- 9 hrs ago Tamil Actress Ramya Pandian Graces Cook With Comali Show In A Blue Khadi Linen Sari
- 9 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor And Rakul Preet Singh's Street-Style Looks Are Something To Look Forward To
- 9 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Sonam Kapoor And More
- Movies Lions Gold Awards 2020 Winners List: Shaheer, Hina, Jennifer, Shraddha, Dheeraj & Others Bag Awards
- News Karan Johar, Ekta Kapoor, Kangana Ranaut awarded the 'Padma Shri'
- Sports Mary Kom conferred with Padma Vibhushan, Sindhu gets Padma Bhushan
- Technology Airtel Vs Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone: Best Prepaid Plans That Offers 3GB Data
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Automobiles TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
spotting: after 8-10 days of ovulation, if you get spot in pink or brown color or light or heavy bleeding then this can be a sign of getting pregnant. This spotting can be followed with cramps.
Hunger: craving is believed to be a pregnancy symptom. Don't blindly believe in this symptom. If other related pregnancy symptoms are occurring then count from your last period date.
Dark areolas: if the skin around the nipples become dark than normal color then it can be a sign of getting pregnant.
Tender or swollen breasts: the breasts tender towards touch is a pregnancy symptom. The pain is similar to the one which occurs before the periods but with time the pain reduces during the later stages of pregnancy.
Missing periods: One of the most common signs of getting pregnant is the time when you miss your period. If you have regular period but missed a month then it is definitely a pregnancy symptom. Get a pregnancy test done.
Morning sickness: after few days of conception, woman feel nauseated and dizzy. The feeling of vomiting and dizziness are clear symptoms of conception. This sign of pregnancy generally occurs in the morning time after getting up.
Frequent pass out and loss of taste: if you are urinating more than the normal days and experiencing a loss of taste in the mouth then it can be a sign of getting pregnant. Even feeling tired without much work and abdominal pain like menstrual cramps are symptoms of pregnancy.
If any such symptoms of conception are occurring after several days of intercourse then start counting form the last period date and get a pregnancy test done immediately.