- 6 min ago World Photography Day 2019: Check Out The Best Travel Photographers Of Instagram!
- 1 day ago How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- 1 day ago Intensive Blood Pressure Management At 50 Likely To Preserve Brain Health
- 1 day ago Alia Bhatt Keeps It Chic And Sassy For The Prada Song Launch
- News Army denies Shehla Rashid's allegations on situation in J&K as 'unverified and fake news'
- Movies Hrithik Roshan DELIGHTED To Receive An Invitation To Speak At The Prestigious Oxford Union!
- Technology Oppo Reno 2 Series New Renders Leaked: India Pricing Tipped
- Automobiles Tata Nexon, Hexa, Tiago, Tigor, available with 3 Years/ 40,000Kms Free Monsoon Maintenance Offer
- Sports Virat Kohli completes 11 years in international cricket, thanks God for showering His blessing
- Finance Spandana Sphoorty Financial Falls 19%% Below IPO Price On Stock Market Listing
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) made an announcement regarding the launch of Jio GigaFiber broadband service and Jio Phone 3 on its 42nd annual general meeting (AGM) scheduled at 11:00 am on 12th August, Monday in Mumbai. Eminent personalities were prersent on this occasion and the day was eyed by many investors and analyst community.
The announcement of GigaFibre broadband service was already unveiled last year, in 2018, on their 41st AGM. Mukesh Ambani, Chairman of Reliance Industries, announced last year that Jio is planning for fibre-to-the-home (FTTH) service which will be a combination of TV, broadband, and fixed landline. To mention, in the last few years, Reliance Jio has contributed a lot in the telecom sector by launching the cheapest plans and Jio phones to become the nation's largest telecom player by revenue.
Watch the Live video Here: Mukesh D. Ambani addressing shareholders at 42nd Annual General Meeting of #RIL
Jio Gigafiber Service:
The announcement of Jio Gigafibre pricing plans were discussed in the meeting and it is also expected that Jio will provide the broadband internet service at 1 gbps speed along with 600 channels on TV and landline connection of Rs 600/month subscription. The nation is hoping that this new Jio cable TV and broadband service will act as a market disruptor just like Jio phones due to its cheap pricing plans.
According to the Reliance website, Gigafibre service will have both postpaid and prepaid plans. However, users will have to pay a deposit of Rs. 4500 to get the GigaHub Home Gateway (router to access the broadband).
Jio Phone 3:
If we talk about the market of Jio's previous two Jio phone models (Jio Phone and Jio Phone 3) they had become the two best smartphones sold so far due to their amazing smartphone features at much affordable price. In Jio Phone 3, the OS is expected to be the same as JIo Phone 2 (Kai OS). WhatsApp and YouTube will be preloaded at part of the phone's new features.