- 14 min ago Nobel Winners 2019: Amul Honours Abhijit Banerjee And Esther Duflo With It's Doodle
- 45 min ago Deepika Padukone Impresses With Her Dramatic Black Outfits For Harper's Bazaar US Covershoot
- 50 min ago Spinal Disc Problem: Types, Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis & Treatment
- 1 hr ago Pranjal Patil, First Blind Woman IAS Officer Takes The Charge Of Sub-Collector At Thiruvananthpuram
- Technology Redmi Note 8 Pro, Redmi Note 8 Officially Announced In India: Price, Specifications, And More
- Finance Mahurat Trading 2019: Exchanges To Remain Open On 27 October For 1-Hour
- Movies IT'S OFFICIAL! Alia Bhatt To Star In Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Gangubai Kathiawadi; Release Date Out!
- Sports Dolphins' Hard Rock Stadium could host Miami GP after agreement reached 'in principle'
- Automobiles MG Motor & eChargeBays Collaborates To Provide Home Charging Infrastructure
- News Why not Nobel prize for China for poverty alleviation asks Chinese netizens
- Travel 8 Romantic Getaways Near Mumbai: From Hill Sations To Beaches
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
Are you an artist and want to show your talent? Then, the stage is ready for you at the Queer and Allies Art Festival Edition 5.0 12:00 PM onwards on 28 September 2019. The event is organised by the MIST, an online platform that organises activities for LGBTQ+ community and activists for bringing the queer and ally community together to celebrate the joyous moments of life and building the strength within the community.
The venue for the programme is at The Humming Tree, Indira Nagar, Bangalore.
At this festival, you will be having the chance to witness and experience the talent of queer and queer-friendly artists. These artists will display their paintings and pictures at the event. You can take a look at those paintings. Also, there will be some special movies screened in the evening followed by a panel discussion and open mic night of poetry reading, music, dance and stand up comedy, etc for you to enjoy.
This is not just a cultural event but a place where you can interact with some talented queer artist, their art installations and know about their thoughts through a panel discussion.
So if you are interested in taking part in this festival then, the stage awaits you!