- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 25 May 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 14 hrs ago Expert Article: Healthy Lifestyle, The Ayurveda Way: Importance Of Dincharya
- 20 hrs ago Mango For Hair: Is It Good? 2 Quick And Easy DIY Hair Packs
- 20 hrs ago Sara Ali Khan Looks Uber Cool In Neon Casuals On The Streets Of The UK
- News Hate sloganeering in Kerala only shows what rabid radicalisation can do
- Technology iPhone 14 Selfie Camera To Feature Advanced Tech With An Expensive Price Tag
- Movies Hina Khan Blames Audience For Regressive TV Shows; Progressive Shows Don't Work As People Don't Watch
- Finance Stock To Buy: Tata Group Stock That Has Hit 52-Week Low, Cheap On Valuations
- Sports French Open: 'I refuse to give up' - Tsitsipas stages five-set comeback over Musetti
- Automobiles Toyota Registers ‘Hyryder’ Name For Its Upcoming Creta Rival
- Education DHS Assam Admit Card 2022 Released For Grade 3 Exams At dhs.assam.gov.in, Download Here
- Travel Here's Why Maharashtra Should Be Your Next Monsoon Vacation Destination?
In the month of March, the second Friday marks a very special day and is probably one of the amazing days in the whole year, i.e, World Sleep Day. This annual event and the fun-filled day will be celebrated on 18 March. Sleep is the foundation of good human health and therefore, it needs all the attention.
It is on this day, that people remind and motivate each other to get back to their beds and have a comfy, healthy sleep and also address important issues related to sleep and create awareness around sleep health and insomnia. For World Sleep Day 2022, the theme and slogan is Quality Sleep, Sound Mind, Happy World.
Let us share quirky greetings, FB messages, images, wishes, status, SMS and Whatsapp texts related to World Sleep Day and motivate your loved ones!
Happy World Sleep Day 2022 Greetings, Quotes, Messages, Images
- Give yourself the liberty to sleep without feeling guilty about it. Wishing a very Happy World Sleep Day!
- What can be better than a nice and healthy sleep? Happy World Sleep Day!
- Let us remind ourselves about the benefits of good and healthy sleep. Sending warm wishes on World Sleep Day!
- On the fun-filled occasion of World Sleep Day, let us sleep a bit extra to comfort our mind and body.
- Sleeping is a blessing and therefore, don't miss this opportunity to enhance your good health on World Sleep Day!
- Let us motivate ourselves to sleep well and say hello to a healthy life. Happy World Sleep Day!
- People with insomnia know the value of sound sleep, so never take sleep for granted. Happy World Sleep Day to you!
- Sleep is the food for the mind and body, and it keeps us active throughout the day. Wishing everyone World Sleep Day!
- Sleep on time and wake up early. Change small habits and create bring a difference in your life. Happy World Sleep Day!
- "A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor's book." Happy World Sleep Day!
- Sleep is the best meditation for your mind, body and soul. Happy World Sleep Day!
World Sleep Day 2022 Slogans
- Sleep Your Way To Great Health
- Sleeping Doesn't Mean Wasting Time
- Sleep To Live
- Sleep Is The Best Medicine For Everyone
- Sleep Is The Most Amazing And Precious Thing
- Sleep To Stay Healthy And Happy
- Nothing Compensates For A Good Comfy Sleep
- wellnessWorld Sleep Day: Sleep-Lovers, Rejoice! Here Are Some Surprising Benefits Of Getting More Sleep
- wellnessWorld Sleep Day 2022: People With These Medical Conditions May Benefit From Wearing A Sleep Eye Cover
- wellnessEffective Ways Sleep Can Help In Weight Loss
- wellnessWhich Is The Best Time To Sleep And Wakeup?
- wellnessWorld Sleep Day 2020: Dos And Don'ts Of Napping For Healthy Adults
- wellnessWorld Sleep Day 2020: Causes And Symptoms Of Sleep Deprivation
- wellnessSleep: Here's How Much You Really Need For Optimal Cognition And Wellbeing - New Research
- skin careWhat Really Is Beauty Sleep? Does It Have Any Benefits For Your Skin?
- wellnessHere’s Why A Glass Of Milk Before Bed Can Help You Sleep Better
- disorders cureRajasthan Man Sleeps 300 Days A Year Due To Rare Disorder: Know More Here
- wellnessWaking Up Just An Hour Earlier Linked To Lower Risk Of Depression, Says Study
- wellnessWhy A Good Night’s Sleep Is Essential After COVID-19 Vaccination?