- News Clear revenue share dues as per SC order: Telecom firms told
- Technology Motorola Sales Declined By 71% During The Last Financial Year: Report
- Movies Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas Spend Big Bucks On Real Estate For Their Home In LA
- Sports Tigresses and Lionesses setup final clash after recording thumping wins on Day 2
- Automobiles Spy Pics: Hyundai i20 To Feature Sunroof, New Alloy Wheels, And More
- Finance Retail Inflation At 16-Month High In Oct; Breaches RBI's Target Of 4%
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
- Education Children's Day Essay: Top 5 Ideas To Write An Essay On Children's Day
Capturing your wedding moments and reliving those moments through photos are done by most couples. These days people go to a different level trying to create the perfect picture.
Couples have the best memories with such photoshoots and a cute hilarious video is doing the rounds after one such couple fell into the river while they tried to kiss!
Here are the details of the entire episode. Check it out.
The couple in the viral video are Tijin Thankachen and Silpa, who are all set to tie the knot. The couple wanted to have a photoshoot along the banks of the Pamba river at Kadammanitta in Pathanamthitta district.
In the video, a photographer is seen giving instructions to the couple as they sit on the canoe, and then asks them to kiss. Initially, it looks like a regular scene where everything seems to be going as per the plan with the couple holding a banana leaf over their heads as water is splashed on them.
The moment when Tijin leans over to kiss Silpa, the couple lose their balance and fall off the canoe and into the river!
The organisers of the wedding shoot later revealed in an interview that the entire thing was actually 'planned' but they had not revealed to the couple about the 'twist'.
Isn't it cute? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.