TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Why Pakistan’s Action Against JeM Is An Eye-Wash, Insufficient
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series To Sport Steam PC Game Streaming
- Bajaj Discover 110 Launched With CBS At Rs 52,273
- La Liga Preview: Barçelona Face Stiff Sevilla Test As Battles Up And Down The Table Heats Up
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- The Story Of Lubdhaka And Lord Shiva
- Kangana Ranaut Caught Riding A Fake Horse During Manikarnika
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
Though there are many microbes found in our human body, having an insect or a creepy crawling living orgasm under our skin can give us nightmares.
This is one such case that will leave you freaked out, especially when you see the video at the end of the article.
This is a bizarre case of a woman who had a living leech living under the throat of the woman.
The Entire Bizarre Discovery Was Captured On Camera
The giant leech was removed from the woman's throat in a bizarre, crazy surgery that was videotaped for medical studies.
The Incident Happened In Vietnam
The patient was a 63-year-old woman hailing from Ha Giang Province in Vietnam. She had arrived at the hospital and apparently had complained about the constant migraines that she had been suffering from the past three months.
The Woman Was Diagnosed With Throat Tumour
Upon further inspection, the woman was diagnosed with a throat tumour and doctors decided to operate on her. During the surgery, the doctors were surprised to find a 2-inch leech living under the patient's throat.
The Leech Was Pulled Out From The Woman’s Throat
The doctors pulled out the leech from the patient's throat. The wriggly part about the whole thing is that the leech was still alive when it was pulled out before it was placed on the tray.
How Did It Land There!
The doctors revealed that the leech was detected in time. If the patient would have delayed the treatment, then it would have attacked the sinuses of the patient. Apparently, the woman lived in a mountainous area and was believed to often bathe in spring waters. Hence, doctors concluded that she may have come into contact with the leech during a bath.
What do you think of this story? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.