- 10 hrs ago Congratulatory Messages, Wishes & Quotes To Share On The Birth Of A Baby Boy
- 14 hrs ago Can Ginger Help Prevent And Manage Diabetes?
- 14 hrs ago Besharam Bewaffa: Divya Khosla Kumar Flaunts Style In Different Western Outfits, Pick Your Favourite One!
- 14 hrs ago Alaya F Looks Awesome As Ever In Her Two Brand New Casual Outfits With A Formal Spin
- Technology Week 49, 2020 Launch Roundup: Moto G 5G, Tecno POVA, Vivo V20 Pro, Infinix Zero 8i And More
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar December 5 Highlights: Nikki Tamboli Gets Eliminated From The House In Mid-Season Finale
- News Opposition parties extend support to Bharat Bandh by farmer unions; Protests in several states
- Sports Marc Marquez facing further treatment after infection in fracture
- Education DU 7th Cut-off 2020 Released, Check Stream-wise Cut-off At du.ac.in
- Automobiles Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Two-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- Finance Income Tax Benefits To Very Senior Citizens: Know Them
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In December
It is said that when you enjoy your work, it becomes a play. So is this software engineer's case who is so busy that he did not have time to chat with his girlfriend. Hence he decided to create a software that chats with her 24/7!
Read on more details to find out more.
The creator of the software is a techie named Li Kaixiang, who works as a software development engineer for a big firm in China.
Li was too busy at work to answer his girlfriend's daily texts. He did not wish to hurt her feelings by ignoring her. This is when he came up with the idea to create a chatbot that answered his girlfriend's text messages and replied to her on his behalf.
Since it is tough for people to believe that such software existed that could accurately reply to whatever his girlfriend texted, he posted some of the screenshots of the chatbot's conversation on the social media app WeChat.
On day 1 of his trial, it replied 300 times to his girlfriend. Li revealed that the software did pretty good on the first day. It had exchanged around 300 texts with his girlfriend. People were amazed by this and there were mixed reactions.
Some told him to be careful as his girlfriend might fall in love with the software instead of being in love with him. There were those who called Li a genius and even asked him for the source code.
On the other hand, there were people who criticised him for cheating his girlfriend with the software excuse.
The entire conversation was such a hit on the social media that Li had to deactivate his Weibo account so that his girlfriend would not find out how he was fooling her.
Now all that remains online are the screenshots that he had shared of the entire episode.