- 24 min ago Lakshmi Chalisa: Rituals, Benefits, And Important Lakshmi Temples
- 2 hrs ago Are Your Inlaws Control Freaks? Use These Feng Shui Tips To Befriend Them
- 2 hrs ago Can Baby Bottles Cause Tooth Decay? How To Prevent Baby Bottle Tooth Decay?
- 4 hrs ago Kotilingeshwara Temple: Unique Unknown Facts About This Kolar Temple
- News President Draupadi Murmu appoints 5 new Judges to Supreme Court after Centre's approval
- Movies Bigg Boss 16: Kamya Panjabi HITS BACK At Fan As She Calls Her 'Buddhi' After Her Tweet On Archana Gautam
- Sports BBL 2022-23: Full list of award winners, prize money, records and stats from the 12th season
- Finance 7 Stocks That Have Declared Dividend Upto 800%
- Technology Nothing Ear 2 Design Leaked; Personalized ANC and Dual Connectivity Tipped
- Travel Happily Single? Solo Trip Options To Explore Self Love This Valentine
- Automobiles Tata Motors Announce New Offers In February 2023 – Discounts Up To Rs 35,000
- Education Now, online common entrance exam first for Agniveer recruitment process by Army
By working 24/7 to fulfil commitments and due to various other factors, humans seem to have given up their sleep to achieve their needs and goals.
Here in this article, we are sharing the details of a research which revealed that one of the main reasons behind people losing their sleep is their financial status.
Check out the details below.
According to research, about 56% of the individuals who are aged 18 and above tend to lose their sleep over money issues. The people who were a part of this research confessed that everyday expenses have been one of the biggest stress factors. People of this age are mainly worried about the everyday expenses that they have or about the saving for their retirement and even healthcare.
It was also found that the middle-aged individuals whose age range is between 39-54 are the ones who lose their sleep the most. As per the research, one of the main worries of the individuals include the ability to pay for their mortgage bills and the monthly rent apart from several other factors.
It is found out that the millennials whose age ranges between 23-38 are ranked as the second-highest group of individuals who suffer from insomnia due to money issues. Millennials were found to be mainly worried about saving money for retirement while a few of them even pointed out that housing costs and huge credit card debts made them lose sleep as well!
On the other hand, about 54% of the baby boomers whose age ranges between 55-73 years confessed that they could not sleep due to money-related stress as well. While some of them revealed that they were worried about everyday expenses, about 25% revealed that they would often stress over their retirement savings, healthcare, and insurance bills and a lot more!
- relationship7 Expensive Things In Life That One Cannot Buy With Money
- beyond loveGot A Friend Who Never Pays? 9 Tips To Deal With Mooching Friends
- beyond loveHow You Can Have A Healthy Money Relationship With Your Partner
- beyond loveHow Money Affects Your Relationship
- zodiac signsMoney Saving Advice Based On Zodiac Sign
- make up tipsThese Time- & Money-saving Beauty Tips Are Just What You Need
- pulseYou Won't Believe How Much These Celebs Earn Per Instagram Post!
- pulseA Few Body Parts Or Fluids That You Could Sell To Make Money
- improvementSimple Tricks To Save Money In Your Kitchen
- pulseThis Is How People Are Selling Old Notes For Millions!
- pulseFlorida Millionaire Married His Own Grandkid!
- pulseCountries That Have Almost Gone Cashless