- 15 hrs ago What Are Happy Hormones And 7 Natural Ways To Boost Them
- 16 hrs ago Viral News: Huband Lets Wife Leave With His Lover In Exchange of 71 Sheep
- 16 hrs ago Important Traits Required For A Strong Professional Relationship
- 16 hrs ago Punjab Government Brings 4,500 Journalists Under Health Insurance Scheme
- News Why does Trump want to buy Greenland? Check where he has put up a Trump Tower
- Movies Ramya To Marry Long-time Boyfriend In Dubai? Jaggesh Surprises Everyone By Sending Out Wishes!
- Sports Murray beaten at Winston-Salem Open as singles return continues
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Note 10, Note 10+ India Launch: Watch The Live Stream Here
- Finance Petrol And Diesel In Uttar Pradesh Becomes Costlier After Increased VAT
- Automobiles Mahindra Cuts 1500 Jobs As Slowdown Crisis Worsens
- Education Karnataka PGCET 2019 Result On August 22; Check Counselling Schedule
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Getting a massage can give you immense satisfaction and make you feel refreshed, especially when it is from a professional.
But how safe are the massages according to you? There are many repercussions for massages, even if you get them done from highly qualified professionals.
This case is one such example where a man got a regular neck massage and eventually landed in a hospital with a lifetime injury!
Check out the details.
The Man Visited The Barber
The man from India reportedly visited the shop for a haircut and received a relaxing massage. Within a short span of leaving the barbershop, he started having serious breathing difficulties.
When Doctors Examined Him
The medics took an MRI scan they found out that the man had serious injuries to his neck. This was apparently caused due to the head massage that he had got done.
His Nerve Was Damaged
According to the doctors, the man suffered a damage to his phrenic nerve. This is an important nerve that controls the diaphragm, an essential muscle involved in breathing.
He Has Been Hospitalised
Apparently, the man has been hospitalised and put under mechanical ventilation. The medics revealed that the man's diaphragm was completely paralysed and he would be bound to this state for his life since the nerve rarely regenerates spontaneously.
What do you have to say about this incident? Share your thoughts with us in the comments section!