- 1 hr ago Cuteness Alert: Adorable Pandas Doing Funny Activities Will Make You Fall In Love With Them
- 1 hr ago Sania Mirza Keeps Her Jewellery Game Strong At Sister, Anam Mirza's Wedding Festivities
- 2 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Gives Fabulous Fashion Goals With Her Amazing Outfits
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 12 December 2019
- News JNU protest: Students vacated admin building, will attend office, says VC; JNUSU dismisses claim
- Finance Small Savings Schemes To Fetch Sharply Lower Interest Rate From January
- Sports India vs West Indies: Key takeaways from T20 series: KL Rahul grabs chance; Rishabh Pant disappoints again
- Movies Birthday Exclusive! People Tend To Be At Ease Around Rajinikanth, Says Kishore
- Technology Huawei P40 To Feature Advanced Horizon Display: Launch By March 2020
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Getting a massage can give you immense satisfaction and make you feel refreshed, especially when it is from a professional.
But how safe are the massages according to you? There are many repercussions for massages, even if you get them done from highly qualified professionals.
This case is one such example where a man got a regular neck massage and eventually landed in a hospital with a lifetime injury!
Check out the details.
The Man Visited The Barber
The man from India reportedly visited the shop for a haircut and received a relaxing massage. Within a short span of leaving the barbershop, he started having serious breathing difficulties.
When Doctors Examined Him
The medics took an MRI scan they found out that the man had serious injuries to his neck. This was apparently caused due to the head massage that he had got done.
His Nerve Was Damaged
According to the doctors, the man suffered a damage to his phrenic nerve. This is an important nerve that controls the diaphragm, an essential muscle involved in breathing.
He Has Been Hospitalised
Apparently, the man has been hospitalised and put under mechanical ventilation. The medics revealed that the man's diaphragm was completely paralysed and he would be bound to this state for his life since the nerve rarely regenerates spontaneously.
What do you have to say about this incident? Share your thoughts with us in the comments section!