- 7 hrs ago World Spine Day 2019: Date, Theme And History
- 8 hrs ago Carpal Tunnel Syndrome: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Treatment & Prevention
- 8 hrs ago Hina Khan Gives Us Festive Vibes With A White Ethnic Suit But Her Eye Makeup Disappoints Us
- 9 hrs ago Dare To Wear: In A First, Hina Khan’s Make-up Failed To Impress Us
- Movies Karwa Chauth 2019: These Bollywood Songs Perfectly Capture Your Love For Your Better Half!
- News Rogue Karachi dog that spread terror, bit 25 dead; Why Pakistan facing anti-rabies vaccine shortage
- Sports World Cup Qualifiers: India, Bangladesh play out draw
- Automobiles New Suzuki Gixxer 250 & SF 250 BS-VI Engine Details Leaked: India Launch Expected Soon
- Technology Realme 5G Smartphones With Qualcomm Chipsets Under Works
- Travel 6 Romantic Places In Bangalore Every Couple Must Visit For A Dreamy Escapade In 2019!
- Finance How Does Faceless Income Tax Assessment Work?
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
Losing weight has been the biggest challenge for most of us and some people opt for the weirdest tricks to lose weight. But how safe and healthy do you think these tricks are?
It is, therefore, important to check with your nutritionist and fitness expert before adopting a weight loss regime. In this article, we are sharing some of the most bizarre and weird ways that people have tried to stay thin.
Go ahead and read them.
The Air Diet!
This bizarre diet became popular in France. The air diet is nothing but a fancy term for starving yourself. The bizarre trick to train your brain to think that you have eaten the meal is by going through the motions of preparing a meal or setting the table, and even smelling the food!
Most of the time people have tried to inject themselves with insulin in an attempt to lower their blood sugar and break down their fat instead of carbohydrates. Doctors have revealed that using insulin injections is extremely dangerous and this can lead to the development of diabetes even in a non-diabetic!
Waist wrapping has been an age-old practice where people wrap their bellies in plastic. This is done to sweat out the excess liquid weight from the body. Experts reveal that excessive sweating can be unhealthy for the body as it can result in severe dehydration, nausea and even heatstroke as well.
Sleeping Beauty Diet
In this beauty diet trick, when the person begins to get hungry, all that they need to do is just pop some sleeping pills and pass out! Since the person sleeps he/she can't eat.
Baby Food Diet
Research reveals that one serving of baby food contains around 20 to 100 calories. So people who trick themselves to stay thin are often seen eating a couple of jars each day instead of a regular meal. As a result, this causes people to shed weight rather quickly.
But unfortunately, they do not realise that eating baby food can often result in nutritional imbalance and they might struggle to get the right amount of proteins, fibre and other important minerals needed by the body.