- 13 hrs ago From Super Cool Bags To Totally Classy Jewellery, Amazon Has Amazing Discounted Goodies For You
- 13 hrs ago 14 Safe And Effective Home Remedies For Ringworm Infection: Garlic, Tea Tree Oil, Salt And More
- 14 hrs ago Sara Ali Khan, Jacqueline Fernandez, And Other Divas Make A Strong Case For Contemporary Sarees
- 15 hrs ago Fujifilm Launches New Software Version Of ‘CAD EYE’ In India
- Sports Kim Clijsters beaten in Chicago in first match of latest comeback
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale 2021: Discounts On Smartphones, Laptops, And Accessories
- News China installs new modular container-based accommodations for its troops near LAC in eastern Ladakh
- Movies Anupamaa’s Sudhanshu Pandey Opens Up About His Character In The Show, Says ‘Vanraj Is Not Very Easy To Play’
- Finance Hotel Stocks Surged Up To 20% Intra-day On September 27, 2021
- Automobiles Tata Punch Variants And Colour Options Leaked; Launch Likely To Be On October 4th
- Travel Favourite Tourist Destinations Of Celebs And 5 Things They Always Carry Along While Travelling
- Education Rajasthan BSTC Result 2021 Declared For Pre D.El.Ed Exam, Download At predeled.com
Mix breeding of different fruits gives birth to a unique range of fruits. Even though the fruits belong to the same category of hybrid foods, they differ in their texture, colour and taste too! If you are wondering what we are talking about, then read on.
Black Diamond apples are real and they are only grown in the mountains of Tibet. These apples are a breed of Hua Niu apples which are known as Chinese Red Delicious.
Scientists reveal that the apples get the perfect dark purple colour as they grow on an elevation of 3100 m above the sea level.
The perfect temperature differences between day and night play a significant role as the fruits get a lot of sunlight through the day and the ultraviolet light gives the apples the perfect colour.
It is reported that due to the low temperatures at the mountains of Tibet, the Black Diamond apple trees require to bear these beautiful dark apples and their growth rate is much lower than average.
It is seen that most of the apple breeds reach their maturity when they are 2 to 5 years old. But these special trees require no less than 8 years to give the right produce!
The Black Diamond apples are purple in colour and they have gleaming and a nice texture.
People assume that the apples are not real as they shine like a diamond. Since the fruit is so exclusive and unique, it is not produced in bulk quantity as it can only be found in a select number of high-end supermarkets around the world.
The fruit is usually sold in gift packages of 6 to 8 fruits. According to China News, the price of these beautiful Black Diamond apples is around 50 yuan per fruit.
Having less information about this fruit only creates doubts amongst readers whether the dark purple apples really exist or the photos circulating online have been enhanced to make the fruit look darker.
The answer remains a mystery until people share their experience of consuming these beautiful 'black diamond apples'.