- Technology Buying Guide – Bestselling Wireless Earbuds In Q1 2019
- News SC-appointed panel probes use of black money in 2019 polls
- Sports Nine-time champ Federer cruises through Halle opener
- Movies Madame Tussauds Unveils Priyanka Chopra Figure In UK
- Automobiles Motor Vehicles Amendment Bill — Enough Of The Hooliganism
- Finance Facebook Announces Digital Currency Libra
- Education NEST Results 2019 Released: Check The Link And Important Details
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Bringing up a pet is a big responsibility and their antics would sometimes leave us in splits!
Here is one such case of a cute little cat who seems to be really guilty for chewing up its owner's earphones.
Check out what it does to apologise to its owner!
The Cat Bit The Earphones
The owner shared his story on a Facebook page where he explained on how the cat had accidentally bitten the earphones and he scolded the little cute cat.
His Post Read...
Haryanto Pherwhirra Ramadhani, who hails from Indonesia, has posted on the Facebook page,‘Kami Pecinta Kucing',about the entire episode. The post read: "Earlier today, the cat was playing with my earphones on my bed when it accidentally bit it into two pieces. I scolded the cat and it left the house after that. When it came home one hour later, the cat brought a gift for me."
The Cat Had Got Him An Apologetic Gift
The apologetic cat had apparently brought back a small, thin snake and dropped it in front of him. The netizens were amused by the cat's gesture and revealed said that the snake was actually a cute apology gift.
The Post Has Gone Viral
Since the time the owner posted about the cat's antics, the post has gone viral and has over 6,600 shares.
What do you think of this cute cat's gesture? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.