- 2 hrs ago Different Styles Of Earrings For Long, Medium And Short Hair That Will Guaranteed Steal Attention
- 2 hrs ago World Population Day 2020: Quotes That You Can Share With Each Other
- 4 hrs ago If Not Fitness Routine Videos Then Let Hina Khan’s Cool Gym Look Inspire You To Workout Daily
- 5 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Anushka Sharma, Sania Mirza, Kourtney Kardashian And More
- Automobiles Hero Reveals New Seat Covers And Helmet For The XPulse 200 BS6
- Movies Taapsee Pannu's Looop Lapeta Will Be The First Film To Get COVID-19 Special Insurance
- Technology ISRO To Launch Brazil’s Amazonia-1 Satellite Next Month
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In July 2020
- Sports Rumour Has It: Man City to offer two players for Koulibaly, Liverpool won't pursue Thiago
- News Chaos out there says US national who does not want to leave Kerala
- Finance Jio Platforms Receives Payments From 4 More Investors On Stake Sale Deals
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Blowing your nose can make you feel it is a harmless act, but do you know that one needs to be extremely careful while doing so?
Sounds strange, right? Well, this piece of article will make you realise that you need to be careful at times.
This is a case of a 36-year-old woman who blew her nose so hard that it has fractured her skull!
Well, this may make you wonder how it is even possible with just a mere sneeze!
According to doctors, it has been revealed that the effort that the woman put into blowing her nose was so much that it broke her eye socket!
The woman's injury is so intense that it can be compared to being punched in the face.
According to reports, after the woman forcefully blew her nose, she temporarily lost vision in both her eyes and shortly after that she realised that her left nostril suddenly started to bleed. The poor lady also seemed to have developed swelling around her left eye.
The reports also revealed that the impact of the injury was so intense that it caused stabbing pain in the side of her head and her left arm as her nose bled.
Fortunately, the woman seems to be way too lucky as doctors revealed that her vision and movement is unaffected despite the injury as her eye remained normal despite the damage to the socket.
So the next time you sneeze, we bet, you would be careful after reading this article. Let us know what your thoughts are about this.