Blowing your nose can make you feel it is a harmless act, but do you know that one needs to be extremely careful while doing so?
Sounds strange, right? Well, this piece of article will make you realise that you need to be careful at times.
This is a case of a 36-year-old woman who blew her nose so hard that it has fractured her skull!
Well, this may make you wonder how it is even possible with just a mere sneeze!
According to doctors, it has been revealed that the effort that the woman put into blowing her nose was so much that it broke her eye socket!
The woman's injury is so intense that it can be compared to being punched in the face.
According to reports, after the woman forcefully blew her nose, she temporarily lost vision in both her eyes and shortly after that she realised that her left nostril suddenly started to bleed. The poor lady also seemed to have developed swelling around her left eye.
The reports also revealed that the impact of the injury was so intense that it caused stabbing pain in the side of her head and her left arm as her nose bled.
Fortunately, the woman seems to be way too lucky as doctors revealed that her vision and movement is unaffected despite the injury as her eye remained normal despite the damage to the socket.
So the next time you sneeze, we bet, you would be careful after reading this article. Let us know what your thoughts are about this.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chennai: Schools And Colleges Shut For 48 Hours After Heavy Rain Alert
- The Jio Effect: Telcos May Discontinue Free Incoming Call Facility
- Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Bengaluru Reception Pictures
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Review First Drive — The Benchmark For Future Mahindra SUVs?
- Want An Easy To Ace Yet The Most Eye-catching Airport Look? — Take Cues From Anushka Sharma
- All About The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
- 1st T20I: Australia Beats India By 4 Runs
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India