A crazy video has been doing its round, in which a parkour athlete has been recorded "surfing" a refrigerator down a multi-story auto stop in a London suburb.
The man known as Joseph Marx made the purported fridge board his surfing board from a broken ice chest, and a skateboard split into two. He later joined with one half to the best end of the cooler by tape and the other half at the base end.
The video shows Joseph surfing all the way down from a car parking, and the entire act was recorded on a camera.
This risky-looking trick was recorded in Surbiton, southwest London. What do you think? Does it not look cool? Let us know if you would dare to try something crazy like this! For other interesting videos, check our section Pulse.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know