A crazy video has been doing its round, in which a parkour athlete has been recorded "surfing" a refrigerator down a multi-story auto stop in a London suburb.
The man known as Joseph Marx made the purported fridge board his surfing board from a broken ice chest, and a skateboard split into two. He later joined with one half to the best end of the cooler by tape and the other half at the base end.
The video shows Joseph surfing all the way down from a car parking, and the entire act was recorded on a camera.
This risky-looking trick was recorded in Surbiton, southwest London. What do you think? Does it not look cool? Let us know if you would dare to try something crazy like this! For other interesting videos, check our section Pulse.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood