A crazy video has been doing its round, in which a parkour athlete has been recorded "surfing" a refrigerator down a multi-story auto stop in a London suburb.
The man known as Joseph Marx made the purported fridge board his surfing board from a broken ice chest, and a skateboard split into two. He later joined with one half to the best end of the cooler by tape and the other half at the base end.
The video shows Joseph surfing all the way down from a car parking, and the entire act was recorded on a camera.
This risky-looking trick was recorded in Surbiton, southwest London. What do you think? Does it not look cool? Let us know if you would dare to try something crazy like this! For other interesting videos, check our section Pulse.
- Watch: Angry Bird Annoyed By Loud Music Is Seen Unplugging The Speakers
- This Eerie-looking Town Has UFO-shaped Houses
- Boy Gets Emotional When He Holds His Little Baby Brother
- Her Eyelids Got Stuck With Super Glue When She Got An Eyelash Extension
- This Disney-obsessed Family Visits Disneyland Every Week
- He Is The Best Dressed Rickshaw Taxi Driver In Nigeria