Tony Fisher is a British puzzle maker who seems to be an expert in making custom rotational riddles. Tony is recognised as a pioneer in the field of creation of new puzzle designs and also manufacturing new techniques.
In the year 2017, the Guinness Book of World Records recognised Fisher as the maker of the world's biggest Rubik's Cube.
Since he is a man known for his unique sense of creativity, Fisher showed off his latest piece of art in this video.
In the above video, as seen, Fisher is seen showing off a mug that he had made. The speciality of the cup is that it is both round and square, depending on your perspective.
To prove his point, Fisher went a step ahead and showed that there are no camera tricks involved. He is seen filling the mug with milk and also stirs it around with a spoon, using the mirror to show off the reversed shape.
The overall video seems to be like a puzzle as the more you watch the video, you realise it is indeed a mug that is both round and square.
What are your thoughts? Let us know in the comment section below. For more interesting updates, check our section Pulse.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- CBI War: Nageshwar Rao Appointed Interim Director, Verma, Asthana Sent On Leave
- OnePlus Pop-Up Events Announced: Buy OnePlus 6T With Free Food And Goodies
- Ever Been To This Ancient Village Of Tigawa In Madhya Pradesh?
- Ever Tried Using Kiwi For Strong & Shiny Hair?
- THIS Actor Caught Deepika Padukone Sitting On Ranveer Singh's Lap; Reveals How Their Romance Begun!
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- Manchester United 0 Juventus 1: Dybala Downs Mourinho's Men On Ronaldo's Return
- Paytm FD Offers Interest At The Rate Of 8%; Know How To Avail It