Tony Fisher is a British puzzle maker who seems to be an expert in making custom rotational riddles. Tony is recognised as a pioneer in the field of creation of new puzzle designs and also manufacturing new techniques.
In the year 2017, the Guinness Book of World Records recognised Fisher as the maker of the world's biggest Rubik's Cube.
Since he is a man known for his unique sense of creativity, Fisher showed off his latest piece of art in this video.
In the above video, as seen, Fisher is seen showing off a mug that he had made. The speciality of the cup is that it is both round and square, depending on your perspective.
To prove his point, Fisher went a step ahead and showed that there are no camera tricks involved. He is seen filling the mug with milk and also stirs it around with a spoon, using the mirror to show off the reversed shape.
The overall video seems to be like a puzzle as the more you watch the video, you realise it is indeed a mug that is both round and square.
What are your thoughts? Let us know in the comment section below. For more interesting updates, check our section Pulse.
- Video Of Dog Playing Dead Is Funny As His Best Buddy Freaks Out
- Exhibition That Recreates Rape Survivor's Outfits To End Victim Blaming
- Things That Lonely People Can Connect To
- Awkward Things That Happen During Every Desi Shaadi
- Find Out What Kinda Chai Personality You Have
- Elephant Stranded In An Overflowing River In Kerala Was Rescued