- 42 min ago Lip Stain: What is It And How To Use It
- 57 min ago Chemicals In Beauty Products May Harm Women's Reproductive Hormones, Says Study
- 1 hr ago On Shabana Azmi's 69th Birthday: Some Prominent Achievements Of The Actress
- 2 hrs ago What You Need To Know About The Ranna Puja (Cooking Festival) In West Bengal
- Movies Rajkummar Rao Tears Up About His Father Watching Made In China’s Trailer Before He Passed Away
- News Terrorists come to India from neighbouring countries, not Moon: EU parliamentarians slam Pak
- Automobiles Tamil Nadu Announced A New EV Policy: Aims At Becoming EV Hub Of India
- Education What Is CBSE Private Candidate? Know About Eligibility, Form, Admit Card And Result
- Sports Osaka battles into quarters as Kerber rediscovers winning habit
- Technology Dead Russian Satellite Debris Might Be Huge Threat To Genesis II Spacecraft
- Finance Airtel Payments Bank Launches "Bharosa" Savings Account
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
We Indians love festivals, don't we? And what is that one particular thing that you like about them? Gifts! Yes, giving and receiving gifts are certainly an important part of Indian festivals. And this time, Flipkart has made it easier for you. The e-commerce website is back with its Festive Dhamaka Sale where you will have the chance to buy exciting products for your loved ones.Among the thousands of products available on Flipkart, smartphones make for an amazing Diwali Gift. Having said that, Realme's latest smartphones can be the ideal Diwali gift during the sale extravaganza. The brand Realme is making all the right buzz in the Indian markets due to its credibility to churn out feature-rich smartphones at amazing prices. Moreover, it has appealed to every age group, offering phones in every price segment. If you do not want to compromise on the quality but want to stay within your budget, Realme is the brand for you.
The company has recently launched performance-driven budget and mid-range smartphones, which are exclusively available on Flipkart during its Festive Dhamaka sale.
The brand Realme is making all the right buzz in the Indian markets due to its credibility to churn out feature-rich smartphones at amazing prices. Moreover, it has appealed to every age group, offering phones in every price segment. If you do not want to compromise on the quality but want to stay within your budget, Realme is the brand for you.
The portfolio includes Realme C1, Realme 2 and Realme 2 Pro. All these smartphones will surprise you with their amazing specifications.
The Realme C1 is the new king of entry-level smartphones. Priced at Rs 6,999, it comes with a powerful 4230 mAh battery, which will last you longer than your average day. Its snapdragon 450 octa-core processor backed by 2GB of RAM ensures smooth functioning of the phone. The internal storage capacity of 16 GB is quite exclusive to this model in its price range. What more, the memory is further expandable to up to 256 GB. As for the camera, the dual rear camera of 13 MP+2 MP and 5 MP in the front give sharp images. It also is equipped with a face unlock sensor. The phone comes with a wide 6.2 in touchscreen display.
The brand's another offering, Realme 2, comes in two powerful variants. You have the option to choose between 3GB RAM + 32GB internal storage and 4GB RAM + 64GB internal storage variant. The internal storage in both the variants is expandable by up to 256 GB. Realme 2 is powered by a 1.8 GHz octa-core processor, which is super snappy and responsive. For cameras, the handset features a 13MP+2MP rear camera setup and 8 MP front-facing shooter for all the selfie lovers. This handset supports dual SIM for seamless connectivity. Sensors include face unlock and fingerprint scanning. It is a smart and sleek phone which weighs only 168 g.
The updated version of the Realme 2, the latest Realme 2 Pro flaunts a 6.3-inches full HD+ display. The smartphone is the first to offer a dewdrop screen in this budget segment. It runs on the latest Andriod Oreo operating system. It is powered by the supreme octa-core snapdragon 600 chipset which is the most powerful chipset in this segment. As far as multitasking is concerned, you have the option to buy the smartphone in three different RAM variants.
Realme 2 Pro comes in 4GB RAM + 64GB internal storage, 6GB RAM + 64GB internal storage, the powerful 8GB RAM + 128GB internal storage variant. The handset is backed by a 3500 mAh battery that will stay with you when you need it the most. Realme 2 Pro is a delight for photographers. The 16 MP+2 MP rear camera setup on the handset ensures vibrant and bright images in all types of light conditions. The rear camera on Realme 2 Pro also comes equipped with AI capabilities with IMX398 same as the OnePlus 5T. The 16 MP front camera ensures crisp selfies for your social networking stories.
Pricing and Availability
Well, if the specifications haven't impressed you much, here are some great feasible options for you from Flipkart during its Festive Dhamaka sale, which starts on October 24th and will go on till October 28th.
• The Realme C1 smartphone will be available at an attractive price of just Rs 6,999 on Flipkart.com. The sale for the budget smartphone will start on October 24, 2018, at 2 PMonwards.
• The sale for Realme 2 and Realme 2 Pro will start on October 24th 2018 at 0:00 hours midnight.
• Moreover, Realme 1 will be exclusively available on Amazon.in at a discounted price of Rs. 9,990 for 4GB RAM+64GB ROM variant. The powerful 6GB RAM+128GB ROM variant will sell at Rs. 11,990. With the Helio P60 and 6RAM+128ROM, Realme 1 is undoubtedly the most powerful smartphone you could get under Rs. 12k.
A special edition of the Realme 2 called as the Diamond Blue will also be exclusively available on Flipkart by the midnight of October 24, 2018.
|Realme 2 Pro||Realme 2||Realme C1|
|Open-sale date||0:00 hrs Oct 11||0:00 hrs Oct 11||12 noon Oct 11|
|AXIS 10%-discount price||Starting from Rs.12591||Starting from Rs.8091||Rs.6999|
|Complete mobile protection||Rs.99||Rs.99||Rs.99|
|Buyback guarantee||70%||50% for all brands||No|
|Jio offer||Up to Rs.4450||Up to Rs.4200||Up to Rs.4450|
|Exchange offer||Minimum Rs.500 for all brands||Minimum Rs.500 for all brands||No|
|Free case cover and screen protector||Yes||Yes||Yes|
If you already do not have enough reasons to buy the new range of Realme smartphones yet, here is a comparison of the Realme C1 smartphone with another leading smartphone brand currently in the market - Redmi 6A.
Given the price point, the Realme C1 is miles ahead of the competition. As compared to Redmi 6A which comes with a smaller 5.45-inch screen, Realme C1 sports a large 6.2-inch screen with 720 x 1520 pixels resolution. This makes it a better smartphone for multimedia consumption. Moreover, the 19:9 aspect ratio display that results in an impressive 81.2% screen-to-body ratio makes Realme C1 very compact and handy to use with one hand. Compared to Realme C1, the Redmi 6A comes with the dated 18:9 aspect ratio.
You will also experience better computing on Realme C1 as it is backed by a snappy Snapdragon 450 CPU, whereas Redmi 6A is powered by a MediaTek Helio A22 chipset. The camera on Realme C1 is a much better shooter as compared to Redmi 6A. Realme C1 sports a dual-lens camera that can capture hardware driven bokeh effect, whereas Redmi 6A sports just one camera at the rear panel that cannot capture portrait shots. Last but not the least, Realme C1 is backed by a giant 4230mAh capacity battery unit as compared to the meagre 3000mAh battery in the Redmi 6A.
So what are you waiting for? Tune in to the biggest online shopping festival during and make your festivals all the more special and grand.