TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
Can you imagine the scene where fishes were found floating on the floor of a government hospital? Sounds like a joke, right? However, the fact is it happened, and this happened in our very own country INDIA!
Well, here we bring in some of the details about this bizarre, strange incident of fishes floating on the floor of an ICU in Patna, India.
The incident came to light when a person tweeted a video of the situation at the hospital.
This incident happened at the Nalanda Medical College Hospital (NMCH), reportedly considered as the second-largest government hospital in Patna, which had flooded after a heavy rainfall. The rooms and corridors of the hospital, where a large number of patients come from across east Bihar for treatment, were inundated with water.
Moreover, in the hospital's intensive care unit (ICU) where cleanliness is of utmost importance, fishes were seen swimming in water as patients were lying on the bed and watching the little fishes swim!
According to reports, this bizarre incident happened in the hospital after an adjacent drain pipe ruptured and the water entered the place!
Well, watching the video of fishes swimming in floodwater inside the ICU makes us realise and question how the sanitary system of the hospital in the capital city of Bihar works! What do you think?
Let us know in the comment section below. For more exciting content check our section Pulse.