- 2 hrs ago Happy Birthday Karan Johar: Stylish Looks That Proves He Has Distinctive Fashion Sense
- 4 hrs ago Maharana Pratap Jayanti: 16 Lesser Known Facts About The Great Rajput King
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 25 May 2020
- 21 hrs ago What Are Mood Disorders? Its Types, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Sports Clubs forced to rethink recruitment strategy as virus impacts transfer market
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Employee Tests Positive For COVID-19 At Manesar Plant After Restart Of Operations
- Movies Karan Johar, Akshay Kumar Unite For Video Tribute To Frontline Workers: You Are Real Heroes
- News Domestic flights resume after two months; many say flights cancelled without notice
- Technology Huawei Enjoy Z 5G With MediaTek Dimensity 800 5G Processor Launched In Affordable 5G Segment
- Finance Why Zee Entertainment Shares Could Fall On Tuesday?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
During natural calamities, there are many cities that can easily get wiped out. Also, there are those that can simply get disappeared under water!
In this article, we have listed about few of the things that have mysteriously appeared, which may have appeared due to sudden change in weather conditions or other factors.
Also Read: 6 Missing Planes Never Found
These are the things that had been hidden due to the natural erosion and other calamities. With the constant change in atmosphere, there are a few things that have simply appeared from nowhere and this list is quite interesting.
Check out the list below.
60 Sheep On An Island!
Though seeing a herd of 60 sheep can be a common sight, what if there was no owner who claimed the ownership of the herd? This is what happened in Isle of Wight, when the police found 60 sheeps grazing on one fine morning. The result was that they tweeted to ask if anyone in the area had lost their flock. To everybody's shock, the flock of 60 sheeps went missing the next morning! How crazy is that!
Also Read: Famous Weird Fake Things People Did!
A Pokemon Statue
Someone placed a giant Pikachu statue in the Lower Garden District of New Orleans as an homage to the Pokemon Go craze game. It instantly became a tourist attraction with photos shared across the world. To everyone's shock, the statue mysteriously disappeared two weeks later and in its place was a barcode that led to a website.
Giant Snowballs On A Beach In Siberia
This is so weird! There were hundreds of snowballs on a beach in Siberia. The size of the snowballs ranged from a few inches to three feet. It covered 11 miles of coastline. According to reports, they were created by a natural, albeit very rare, phenomenon.
Piles Of Worms On A Road In Texas
This happened in Eisenhower State Park in Denison, Texas. People were surprised to find clumps of long pink worms in the middle of the road. The strangest part was they were right between the yellow lines!
Check out this space to find out more about the things that disappeared mysteriously! Do share your thoughts on the same in the comment section below!