- Automobiles Tata Tiago CNG Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio CNG: Design, Powertrain & More
- Movies RRR Release Update: Makers Announce Two Dates; Film Might Clash With Bachchan Pandey This Holi
- Sports Australian Open: Nadal downs Khachanov to secure fourth-round berth
- Education RSMSSB Admit Card 2022 Released For Fireman, AFO Exam At rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in, Download Here
- News 33 people test Covid-19 positive at SAI Bengaluru, 16 of them hockey players
- Finance These 5 Things We Could Expect From The Upcoming Budget 2022
- Technology Intel Is Building World's Largest Chip Manufacturing Plant In Ohio, USA: Will Be Operational By 2025
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In Winter Of 2022
Luck of a person can be influenced by many factors. There are chances that a person's luck might increase or decrease according to the things that are present around them.
Here, in this article, we are about to share information on some of the things that people need to keep closer to them. These are the things that are said to bring in good luck according to the date of birth.
Here, the sun date of the person (a single digit) should be taken into account while deriving the date. This list also holds good for those whose birthday date falls between the dates of 1 and 9.
Now, check out on the things that will increase a person's luck and fate by just having these things around them, which are based on the sun date of the person.
For Number 1
It is believed that people whose birth date falls on the 1st of any month or their sun date sums up to one, then they should keep a flute (basuri) in the Northern direction of their house. For better results of being lucky, ensure that the flute is made of wood.
For Number 2
For those of you born on the second of any month or their sun date sums up to two, should keep a white-coloured showpiece item in the Northeast direction of their house. The showpiece should ideally have a positive image and it should not include war and negative images.
For Number 3
For people who are born on the 3rd of the month or their sun date is number 3, a Rudraksh kept in the Northeast direction of their house is said to bring in good luck. For better results, using a whole rudraksh instead of using a mala or bead is a better choice.
For Number 4
For those of you who are born on the 4th of any month or if their sun date is 4, then they should keep a few pieces of glass in the Southwest direction of their house.
For Number 5
For people who are born under the 5th of any month should ideally keep a picture of either Kuber or Goddess Laxmi in the North direction of the house. It is an age-old belief that the presence of Laxmi and Kuber in a house brings in prosperity.
For Number 6
People who are born on the 6th of any month or their sun date is 6 should ideally keep a peacock feather in the Southeast direction of their house. It is believed that this brings in abundance joy and prosperity in your house.
For Number 7
Those who are born on the 7th of any month or the ones whose sun date counts up to 7 should ideally keep a rudraksh in the Southeast direction of their house. They also need to ensure that the colour of the rudraksh should be dark brown in colour.
For Number 8
The ones who are born on the 8th of any month should keep a black crystal in the South direction of their house. It is said that a black crystal tends to absorbs all the negative energies in the house and dispels positive ones.
For Number 9
Those of you born on the 9th of any month or whose sun date is 9 should keep a pyramid in the South direction of your house. This helps to increase the luck factor of a person.
- life12 Reasons Why You Need To Leave Behind The Grudges
- life9 Things That You Can Say To People Before It’s Too Late
- life10 Perks Of Staying Single That You Need To Know
- lifeWhat Motivates You? 6 Tips To Figure Out Your Motivation In Life
- lifeKnow What Is Guilt, Reasons Behind It And Ways To Stop Feeling Guilty
- life10 Things That Can Stop You From Achieving Your Goals
- lifeSelf-Loathing: 5 Reasons That Can Trigger Self Hate
- life16 Golden Rules To Make Your Life Happier, Peaceful And Meaningful
- lifeSimple Acts Of Kindness That Can Have A Big Impact In Your Life
- life7 Reasons Why You Need To Stop Comparing Yourself With Others
- beyond love8 Subtle Signs That Will Tell You If Your Partner Is A Creep
- life9 Traits Of November Born People That You May Not Know