- 4 hrs ago Retrograde Saturn Transit In Capricorn On 12 July 2022: Impact On Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 29 June 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 11 hrs ago Roe v. Wade Overturned: Why Is It Significant; Indian Laws On Abortion
- 14 hrs ago Ashadha Amavasya 2022: Date, Time, Vrat Vidhi, How To Eradicate Pitrudosh, And Remedies
- News Maharashtra crisis: Eknath Shinde camp at Kamakhya, may leave for Mumbai soon
- Technology Spotify Supergrouper Announced: How To Create A Custom Playlist With Spotify Supergrouper?
- Movies Taapsee Pannu On Her Dunki Co-Star Shah Rukh Khan: Even Before I Met Him, His Journey Felt Too Personal
- Finance India's Direct Selling Industry Ranks 12th Globally, Surpasses Retail Sales Of US $3.25bn
- Sports Wimbledon 2022: Nick Kyrgios bemoans 'pure disrespect' after first-round win
- Automobiles 2022 Mahindra Scorpio N Accessories - Here’s Everything You Need To Know
- Education PSEB 12th Result 2022 Declared At pseb.ac.in, Download Punjab Board Class 12 Result Here
- Travel Savandurga Hill In Monsoon - Hiking and Climbing
When mother nature decides to show the world its furious side, there is very little that any human can do to stop the damage!
With so many climatic changes happening around us, we are often noticing unexpected floods and hurricanes!
Amidst all this, could you imagine of seeing an entire ocean going dry during the hurricane?
Well, this is what happened when Hurricane Irma hit the Bahamas!
Continue reading to know more...
It Started With A Tweet…
A Twitter user from Long Island, Bahamas, wrote in disbelief on her Twitter handle of what she saw. Her post read, "I am in disbelief right now... This is Long Island, Bahamas and the ocean water is missing!!! That's as far as they see #HurricaneIrma."
In The Video…
She shared the rare phenomenon of the place, in which she is seen walking on the exposed ocean floor that is all dry and covered in large shells. The shoreline was much farther than normal, exposing what is usually the ocean floor.
Another Beach Also Sucked Up!
Another Twitter user tweeted a picture in which he shared his experience of seeing another beach in the Bahamas, which was sucked up, back in its normal state 13 hours later. The shocking video also shows a dried-up beach in the Bahamas.
Yet Another Tweet…
Since the first post went viral, people have started sharing more and more experiences and videos of the same phenomenon.
According To A Meteorologist...
The pressure in a hurricane's centre is believed to be low and the hurricane Irma is so strong that it is believed to be pulling the water into its own core and, as a result, it is sucking the water from the ocean temporarily. Hence, the low pressure in the centre of the storm sucked water up into it and away from the beach.
- life12 Reasons Why You Need To Leave Behind The Grudges
- life9 Things That You Can Say To People Before It’s Too Late
- life10 Perks Of Staying Single That You Need To Know
- lifeWhat Motivates You? 6 Tips To Figure Out Your Motivation In Life
- lifeKnow What Is Guilt, Reasons Behind It And Ways To Stop Feeling Guilty
- life10 Things That Can Stop You From Achieving Your Goals
- lifeSelf-Loathing: 5 Reasons That Can Trigger Self Hate
- life16 Golden Rules To Make Your Life Happier, Peaceful And Meaningful
- lifeSimple Acts Of Kindness That Can Have A Big Impact In Your Life
- life7 Reasons Why You Need To Stop Comparing Yourself With Others
- beyond love8 Subtle Signs That Will Tell You If Your Partner Is A Creep
- life9 Traits Of November Born People That You May Not Know