With technology becoming smart, there is a little effort that we take to get the work done, as most of the work is done with just a push of a button.
There are so many apps and tricks that have made man lazy. With so many apps in the market, there are those too that have got all the fame and users only due to their popularity, marketing skills, etc., which are so much believable that we assume our busy lives are much sorted out after the use of these apps.
Also Read: How Women Handled Menstruation In The Past!
One such app is the period tracker or the app that is used to keep a track of the menstrual cycle of a woman. How true or reliable do you think is this kind of an app?
Find out if the app is really worth it or if it's just a scam. Read the points that are mentioned below and decide for yourself.
It Promises To Track…
All that you need to do is track in your menstrual dates, after which it automatically generates the fertile dates and the dates on which it is safe to have an intercourse. But do you think it is the accurate date and time for ovulation?
It Grabs The Attention Of Women Who Wish To Conceive
These apps mostly promise on revealing the accurate date on which a woman would have the maximum chances of ovulation if she has an intercourse. But folks, do not fall for the trap, as it is a way of making these apps popular and people easily fall for it.
The Researchers Claim…
A detailed research has been done to find out if the apps are really worth believing and the answer is "No", as the researches that were performed in San Francisco, California, and the University of Washington revealed that a majority of period and contraception tracker apps aren't actually reliable.
The Result Revealed...
The researches revealed that women who had been using different period-tracking apps were not really satisfied with what the apps would show. The findings revealed that these apps are often inaccurate when it comes to predicting menstrual cycles.
Though most of the women fall for the trap of tracking their periods on time, the scientists explained that it is very difficult for users to update any life and body-related changes on their app. This automatically means that the app continues to process information which may or may not be accurate.
So, for those who are relying on these apps, do note that it is really not worth using these apps!
- OMG! Real-life Story Of A Woman Whose Kidney Fell Into Her Pelvis Whenever She Stood Up
- Astrology Life Cycle According To Your Age
- 20 Surprising Facts You Don’t Want To Miss Out About Astrology
- Your Weekly Predictions For April 22nd-28th
- Reasons Why Your Relationships Get Spoilt According To Your Zodiac
- The Most Weird Temples Found In India
- Be With These Individuals According To Your Zodiac Sign
- Heard About The Strange 'Sleeping Beauty' Illness In Sweden?
- Uses Of Condoms That None Of Us Have Thought Of
- Zodiacs That Come Together But Fizz Out Due To Compatibility Issues
- Your Weekly Predictions For April 15th-22nd
- The New Moon Turns Over A New Leaf In Your Love Life This Weekend!
- 10 Amazing Foods That Fight Period Pain