Holding 20 degrees from 42 different universities, Shrikant Jichkar is the most qualified Indian ever! Shrikant is officially known as the most educated and skilled India men for holding most of the educational degrees that no other Indian has ever been able to achieve in his lifetime.
By the time Jichkar turned 25 years old, he had already 14 degrees to his name, making his name be immortalized in the Limca Book Of Records. As per the Limca Book Of Records, Shrikant Jichkar is said to be the highest qualified Indian ever.
Here is the list of 20 different degrees that Shrikant amassed during his lifetime. He has passed all the exams with first division and has also won gold medals in several fields.
1. Medical Doctor, MBBS, and MD
2. Law, LL.B.
3. International Law, LL.M.
4. Masters in Business Administration, DBM, and MBA
5. Bachelors in Journalism
6. M.A. Public Administration
7. M.A. Sociology
8. M.A. Economics
9. M.A. Sanskrit
10. M.A. History
11. M.A. English Literature
12. M.A. Philosophy
13.M.A. Political Science
14. M.A. Ancient Indian History, Culture, and Archaeology
15. M.A Psychology
16. D. Litt. Sanskrit - the highest of degrees in a University
Details About The Indian With The Maximum Number Of Degrees
Born to a traditional Maharashtrian family in Nagpur, Jichkar is known to have one of the biggest libraries in India with an average of 5000 books. In spite of being an Indian politician, Jinchkar stood out of the crowd, thanks to the extraordinary degrees that are added to his name.
By the time Jichkar was 25 years old; he became the youngest MLA of the country who was responsible for handling 14 portfolios at the same time. After becoming the member of the Maharashtra Legislative Council and Assembly, he was appointed as the Minister of the state of Maharashtra.
Apart from being a politician, he was known to be an excellent stage performer, photographer, and a professional painter as well. Jinchkar's knowledge was not only limited to himself, but he travelled around the world to speak on topics like Economics, religion, health, fitness, etc.
India's most qualified person died on his way to NH 6, 40 km from Nagpur. He died on June 2nd, 2004, while his car was bumped by a truck coming in an opposite direction. He took his last breath when he was 49 years old. Shrikant Jichkar's family was awarded Rs 50.67 lakh
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach