- 1 hr ago Chhalaang Promotions: Nushrat Bharucha Pulls Off Her Casual Outfit Stylishly And We’re Impressed!
- 2 hrs ago Navratri 2020 Day 5: Know About Mata Skandamata, Puja Vidhi And Her Significance
- 2 hrs ago 20 Foods You Should Eat Every Day For Clean Arteries And Prevent Heart Attack
- 3 hrs ago Ludo: Sanya Malhotra’s First Promotional Look In Colourful Co-ord Set Is Super Chic And Refreshing
- Finance METLDEX: India's First Tradable Real-Time Base Metals Index
- Movies Telugu Actor Prudhvi Raj Met With An Accident
- News On PM Modi's address to nation, Chirag Paswan's appeal to party candidates
- Sports IPL 2020: Dhoni shouldn’t bat lower than number 5: Ajit Agarkar
- Technology Delete Facebook Account: How To Delete Your Facebook Account Permanently
- Education 7th Pay Commission News: Central Government Employees Likely To Get DA Hike This Festive Season
- Automobiles Gemopai Electric Scooters Discounts For October 2020: Festive Season Benefits Up To Rs 6,500
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In November
Anything that is scary grabs attention immediately. We often have read about the scary places in the world or about the most haunted cities in the world.
No matter how many times you come across the names of these cities, it will surely give you goosebumps.
Here, in this article, we are about to share the list of the most haunted towns in the world. These are the towns where there is maximum paranormal activities that are known to have taken place.
These are the towns that had been active with humans around. But, due to some reason, all the residents have moved out and the things that are left behind make it even more scary.
So, find out about these interesting, scary places on earth that can give you nightmares tonight! Check them out.
This town was once the home to over 1800 people. But all the residents were permanently relocated by the government in 1963. Since then, the area has been abandoned due to the serious paranormal activities and volcanic activity that take place.
This town was known as Henry's Ford village and currently it is nothing but a wasteland. The area has been abandoned for decades due to draws in cults, eccentric groups, and business moguls alike. This is one of the scariest places in the world.
Hashima Island, Japan
Once upon a time, there were coal mining operations that used to be conducted here. The moment coal was supplanted by oil in the nation, there were many people who were left jobless and had to abandon the place for a better living. It is however considered as a scary town in this world.
This is the lowest and hottest place on the entire planet due to "The Danakil Depression". Due to the volcanic activity and extreme weather, the people were forced to relocate from 'The Gate to Hell'. Hence, a haunted place was created.
A vein of coal has been found under the town and it has been burning continuously for decades now. This has caused everyone to escape from the harmful gases and fires. And thus people have abandoned this town as well noted to be one scary place in this world.
This place was abandoned when Mount Vesuvius erupted. It had killed thousands. Many escaped, but it remains a ghost town even to this day! The remains of people who were charred still remain in this town, making it a more scary place in the world.