- 7 hrs ago 11 Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach
- 7 hrs ago Leap Year 2020: 8 Myths That You May Not Be Knowing
- 8 hrs ago Janhvi Kapoor Has A Unique Party-Wear Outfit For You And You Really Can’t Miss It!
- 9 hrs ago Malaika Arora, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja, And Kareena Kapoor Khan Will Inspire You To Buy Gota Zari Lehenga
- News Delhi violence: Distress calls unanswered for 48-72 hours, police absent, report reveals
- Movies Gauri Khan Thinks Her Husband Shah Rukh Khan Will Take To Designing Some Day
- Sports Hardik Pandya returns to cricket pitch post back surgery, hits 4 towering sixes in his quickfire knock
- Technology Vivo V19 Official Renders Show Design, Colors And More
- Automobiles Geneva Motor Show 2020 Cancelled Due To Coronavirus Alert
- Education UPSC Tie-breaking Principals For Civil Services And Other Exams
- Finance India’s Eight Core Industries Grew At 2.2% In January
- Travel March 2020: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
making your passion your career, passion for work, workplace tension, money and job satisfaction
A job that you really love is a rarity nowadays. You often see people complain about their work, how gruelling it is or how they hate working after work hours. The question they should be asked is this; do you really love what you're doing? Most would say, 'No'!
Though the times are such that people think their happiness is directly proportional to amount of money they earn, it isn't necessarily so. A high paying but crappy job sounds cool and tiring at the same time. A crappy job means lesser work satisfaction and you'll find yourself constantly complaining about it. That isn't a good sign and in the long run you will learn it the bitter way.
Passion for your work will drive you to do things with vigour. You'll be glad to work. No amount of money can give you peace of mind. So stop following the money trail and start following your passion.
Read on as to why you should make a career out of your passion.
You Work Better When You Enjoy What You Do
It is common sense that when you enjoy doing something, you don't mind doing it day in and day out. It could be watching movies and jotting down your thoughts or maybe you love making hats! What you have to understand is that when you're passionate for your work, your work pleasure increases and you keep getting better at it.
Money Is A Temporary Phenomenon
You cannot choose your career based on the kind of money you get paid. If get paid truckloads of money but you have a miserable job which takes over your life as well, then is it really worth it? Another reason for making your passion, your career would be this.
You Don't Feel Like Work Is Being Shoved Down Your Throat
Workplace tension gets to everyone. You constantly feel like work is being thrown at you or at times it is even shoved down your throat against your wishes. But making your passion or hobby as your primary work will make you love your job.
You Don't Mind Putting In A Few Extra Hours
If you hate your present high paying job, there's no way you would even consider putting in a few extra hours when necessary. The best thing about making a career out of your passion is that you wouldn't mind working for a few extra hours. At times you don't even notice how time passes by.
Everyone Works, Might As Well Do Something Passionate
We spend most of our lives working. We aren't kidding! 40 hours or more a week is spent on work. That is far more than you spend with your family and considerably more than the time you sleep. Being passionate for your work makes things a bit easier. Money can be a deciding factor for money but rarely do they know what job satisfaction really means. So, you really should make your passion as your career.