- 31 min ago 12 Reasons Why Holding On To Grudges Is Not Good For You
- 46 min ago Does Empty-Nest Syndrome Exist? Symptoms, Causes And How To Cope
- 1 hr ago First Wedding Anniversary Quotes, Wishes, Messages And Images To Share
- 1 hr ago Malaika Arora Sparkles In A Red Sequin Gown And Sets Goals For Cocktail Parties
- Movies Nikhil Dwivedi Slams Celebs For Posting Pictures From Maldives Vacation; ‘Just Plain Stupid’
- Technology BSNL Offering Google Smart Speakers At Very Low Price
- Automobiles Tata Motors Takes A Dig At Another Maruti Suzuki Car: Global NCAP Rating Battle Continues!
- Sports Mohammed Siraj reveals how Virat Kohli's advice helped him stay strong after hearing about the demise of his father
- News A popular leader, veteran administrator: PM Modi leads nation in paying tributes to Tarun Gogoi
- Finance CY 2020 Saw The Third Biggest Drag On Nifty In 25 Years; YTD Return Positive
- Education KCET Counselling 2020 First Round Seat Allotment Schedule Released
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
More than 2000 women participated the survey conducted by the online market research company One Poll. That showed that women go for purchasing the household essentials and keeping the family fed and clothed, for no less than 25,184 and 53 minutes over a period of 63 years. This will be more than eight years, in a lifetime.
The survey also found that women will make 301 individual shopping trips per year.
“Many men seem to think women only shop when they are buying clothes for themselves," says a spokesman from One Poll. “But they quite often shop for the entire family and that can be incredibly hard work," adds him.