- 11 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 12 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 12 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- 13 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Zendaya, Shraddha Kapoor, Hina Khan & More
- Technology Flipkart Republic Day Sale 2020: Offers And Discounts On Samsung, Apple, Nokia, Xiaomi And More
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Otarian Restaurant, which will open in London next month. The menu will portray food items with footprints of their carbon content. The restaurant does not encourage meat eaters as Radhika strongly believes, "Meat eating is creating bad karma and you are also creating a vicious cycle. It's destroying us environmentally, economically and socially."
The menu boast the tasty veg dishes and carbon karma credit will be given to people regularly visiting – Otarian restaurant, for their contribution in saving the planet.
This novel idea has also faced criticism as some believe it is a gimmick. Reportedly, Oswal family"s business interests include Burrup Fertlisers, which produces liquid ammonium, a pollutant which is used as a base ingredient for the production of fertilisers and explosives.
Radhika says,"It doesn't mean that if you are doing something good that all parts of you have got to be good. I believe the world needs fertilisers to feed the population there is today."