- Automobiles Renault Kwid BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.92 Lakh
- Finance Budget 2020: LTCG Tax On Equity Unlikely To Be Withdrawn
- Movies Love Aaj Kal Song Haan Main Galat: Kartik Aaryan And Sara Ali Khan's Party Track Has A 'Twist'
- Technology Apple Might Launch Its Online Store In H2 2020: Report
- News Banned by 3 airlines, Comedian Kunal Kamra claims he approached Arnab Goswami on flight again
- Sports Looking forward to work hard for country, says badminton star Saina Nehwal after joining BJP
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Melissa Dodson said that she used to practice yoga and pilates two years ago. Now, with pole dance she has experienced the art of staying fit. "It's a real challenge for women in terms of their upper body strength, it''s quite unique," she said, while practicing moves including the superman and fireman's spin," she added.
Also these days in Wellington they hold competitions for pole dance. This shows how is the society promoting and being open to the then forbidden art. Sofia Mc Lean, the event manager said that for pole dance competition participants come even from Queenstown. "New Zealand is really behind the eight-ball, so to speak, when it comes to the understanding and establishment of pole as a true fitness and form of sport," she said.
Dodson added that pole dance was considered to be included in Olympics as well. She said that taking the sport to Olympics will get pole dance a huge recognition. It can fetch pole dance a good platform. No more pole dance will be considered with the X-Factor, rather a legitimate sport.