- 13 min ago COVID-19: What is R0 And What Does It Tell About A Pandemic?
- 1 hr ago Pranutan Bahl Surprises Us With Her Bold Blue Dress And Butterfly Wings-Inspired Sandals
- 1 hr ago Nora Fatehi Flaunts Printed Separates In Her Throwback Pictures From Malta Trip And We Loved It!
- 1 hr ago COVID-19: Guidelines For Post-quarantine Personal Hygiene
- Technology Helo Announces Rohan Mishra As New India Head
- Movies As One Of The Biggest Commercially Successful Actors, Shraddha Kapoor Is Conquering The Box Office!
- Automobiles Maruti Ertiga Becomes India’s Best-Selling MPV In FY 2019-20: Registers Over 90,000 Units of Sales
- Finance Mukesh Ambani Richest Indian On Forbes Billionaires List 2020
- Sports Takeaway from IPL: When Steve Smith's tips for Ranji season helped Rajasthan Royals' all-rounder Riyan Parag
- News EMI moratorium fraud: Banks asking customers to be alert, not to share OTP
- Education Impact of Coronavirus on College Education in India: Dr Swati Mujumdar, Symbiosis, Speaks
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In April
(A translation of Aids poem in thatskannda)
Fretting boredom if you are hopping bars and sipping beer, my angel,
Wobbling buddies with widened eyes may ogle your body"s beauty
Getting a cool aide for you treating them to pegs with a lady's grace
Rushing in byes and hopping on a cab worth of sense be left in you.
Staying back, if you do, you will shake all you got to racy beats
Rubbing this and that, as passion soars you may rush for six starred
Flashing tatty lodge's moldy bed, forgetting all and even the trite
Fooling around inviting the devil of Aids upon you, beware.
Sighting his predawn vanishing even skipping a cup of coffee act
Spotting the remnants of the evening's darling play here and there
Raging in aspy anger, cursing all the pubbers in the town if you are
Rushing to wed the old pal that had caused cold feat fits, beware.
Feeling the honey moon man's kind of love is just so fine and
Hoping to stay in ever after happiness memories may pop
Hoping to rid the mind of that scarry deeds sprouting seed,
Feigning bane if you see a medicine man, devil of aids may show.
Sure the devil has touched you, the lover and that life in womb,
Curers of all curses, teachers of walk on water tricks may be many
Rarer art ofexorcising the evils of aids is not known to any,
Where even a puppy might be to care your orphan is known by none.
Fake your friendship with guileless ardent clubbing fans
Shake them off with any ole lies to keep on learning and
Make the devil of aids brake its spell, let all the Nobel laurels
Make you the darling child of the land that lifts it"s fallen.