- 3 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 3 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 5 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- 5 hrs ago Penile Allergy: Causes, Home Remedies And Prevention
- Sports Pakistan will not play any home series on neutral venue: PCB chief Mani
- News Govt issues 8-point 'myth-buster' on controversial Citizenship Amendment Bill
- Movies Big Brother: Streaming Rights Of The Mohanlal Movie Are Sold!
- Finance Yes Bank Defers Decision On Allotment Of Shares To Citax; Braich's Bid Under Discussion
- Technology RedmiBook 13 With Intel Core i5/i7 Announced For Around Rs. 43,500
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
The prominent display of a cute baby picture in your wallet ensures your ownership to the wallet. If people find a wallet on the street, they are more likely to post it back if it has a picture of a baby. The wallets with baby picture have more tendencies to come back than those with pictures of a cute puppy, a happy family or a contented elderly couple.
The answer behind such a tendency depends rather more on evolution than morality. The baby kicked off a caring feeling in people, which is not surprising from an evolutionary perspective. The compassionate instincts towards vulnerable infants that people have, evolved to ensure the return of the wallets.
On the other hand if your wallet has no image, and consists charity papers inside, they are least likely to return. Psychologist Richard Wiseman and his team conducted this study. If you want to increase the chances of your wallet being returned if lost, obtain a photograph of the cutest baby you can find, and ensure that it is prominently displayed.