- 8 hrs ago Low Calorie Quick Vegetarian Recipe: How To Make Cabbage Soup
- 11 hrs ago Tired Of Hair Loss? Here Are Some Tips And Home Remedies To Naturally Regrow Your Hair
- 13 hrs ago 106 Deaths In Delhi In January Due To Cold, Claims NGO; Officials Deny
- 13 hrs ago Kalashtami January 2022: Date, Time, Puja Rituals And Significance
- News Neglected infectious diseases may be tomorrow's pandemic: Bharat Biotech chairman
- Finance 2 Small Cap Stocks Where FIIs Raised Stake By Up To 34.81% In December Qtr.
- Movies Anuradha Paudwal And Sadhana Sargam Grace Zee TV’s Sa Re Ga Ma Pa As Special Guests
- Sports PKL 2021-22: Mohit, Sombir star as Puneri Paltan make light work of Naveen-less Dabang Delhi
- Automobiles Volkswagen Tiguan Deliveries Commence In India: Prices Start From Rs 31.99 Lakh
- Education NBEMS FDST Admit Card 2022 Released At nbe.edu.in, Here’s How To Download Hall Ticket
- Technology Oppo Watch Free Listed On Official Site In India; Launching Alongside Reno7 Series On Feb 4?
- Travel National Tourism Day 2022: Explore North India By Train
The whole week passes away working and taking care of the family and home & surely we long for a break. But once when we get a break, we are clueless as to how top spend a precious weekend . Here are some tips as to how to spend a nice day when you have nothing else to do.
The first thing that strikes your mind is losing yourself in a great book. Some of the well known books written by renowned writers are listed below which you would long to have read. So why not try for these:
- Pride and Prejudice, Jane Austen
- The God of Small Things, Arundhati Roy
- Swami and Friends, R.K. Narayan
- The Great Gatsby, F. Scott Fitzgerald
- To Kill a Mockingbird, Harper Lee
- The Da Vinci Code, Dan Brown
- The Mystic Masseur, V.S. Naipaul
- The Colour Purple, Alice Walker
- The Guide, R. K . Narayan
Very few people would go in for cooking. I have seen a number of people love it but they do not get any chance to fulfill the desire to cook and serve the family otherwise. So they plan to cook and feel happy to serve and eat the self cooked food. Some would love to spend it sleeping all day long and be happy with it. Sleeping is a very common way by which you can spend a lazy day.
Do you enjoy watching television, or perhaps shopping at the mall? When you have nothing on the agenda, where do you like to head first? These are the common things that come in your mind when you have a lazy day to spend on your own at your own leisure. Some people would love to chat with friends online and may be sometimes to unknown people as well. So with all these tips you go look forward to spend a day as lazily as you want and get fully refreshed for the next day daily schedule.
- hair careHair Highlight your dark tresses
- love and romanceHow to make your first date a success?
- love and romanceOnline Romance
- make up tipsHow To Apply Make-Up For An Interview?
- marriage and beyondSide Effects Of Marriages
- decorHome Decorating Tips and Styles
- make up tipsMake-up For Dark Complexion - Part 1
- relationshipWhat Men Hate About Women
- tips tricksHow To Shop For Grocery And Save?
- disorders cureLASIK Eye Surgery
- disorders cureBack Pain
- love and romanceRomantic candle light dinner