- 13 min ago Emma Corrin’s Emmy’s 2021 Costume Is Surprising And There Could Be Salem Witch Trials Angle To It
- 3 hrs ago What Is Psychedelic Therapy? Benefits And Risks Of The Future Of Mental Health Treatment
- 4 hrs ago On Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Birthday, Her Fashion From Movies Including Jab We Met And Omkara
- 8 hrs ago Expert Article: Nutritional Care And Challenges In Feeding A Patient With Alzheimer’s
- Automobiles New Yamaha R15 V4.0 Launched In India; R15M And Aerox 155 Launched Along
- News Ready to give presidential pardon to jailed Tamil youths with LTTE links: SL Prez Rajapaksa
- Sports IPL 2021: Rishabh's level of maturity has gone through the roof; done a terrific job as DC captain: Ponting
- Technology Paytm Mall Budget Days Sale: Discount Offers On Budget Smartphones
- Education MHT CET Admit Card 2021 Released For PCB Group, Download Hall Ticket From cetcell.mahacet.org
- Movies Raj Kundra Case: HC Expresses Concern About Media Reports On Shilpa Shetty's Kids
- Travel 8 Beautiful Long Drive Routes In India
- Finance Pension Alert: Dearness Relief For These CPF Beneficiaries Hiked To 356% Of Basic Ex-Gratia
The God of cricket, Sachin Tendulkar is known for his golden cricketing days and regarded as on the greatest of all the time. The right-hand batsman has recently posted a school days photo of him with Vinod Kambli and captioned "Kamblya, found this photo of ours from our school days.
In a Twitter post shared on the occasion of friendship day, on August 3, Tendulkar mentioned, "Memories came rushing back and thought of sharing this." Further, in a recent tweet he said, "Happy #FriendshipDay guys... always remember that there are 'No boundaries' in friendship!"
Till now, the Twitter post has garnered 221k views and was shared 3.2k times.
Earlier, Sachin and Vinod were seen together on an auspicious day fo Guru Purnima to pay a tribute to their childhood coach Ramankant Achrekar. The greatest batsman of the era, Sachin Tendulkar took to social media and thanked his sir for making him what he is today. He wrote- "Thank you Achrekar Sir for being that Guru & guide to me and making me what I am today."
On this regard, Vinod Kambli said that Ramankant sir not only taught him good cricketer skills but also made him a good human being.
In the year 2018, Vinod Kambli had touched Sachin's feet as a sign of respect during an award ceremony in Mumbai T20 League. Also, Sachin wished Kambli on his 47th birthday by posting a photo on Instagram. They are seen on various such occasions exchanging memories.
Kambli thanked Tendulkar for convincing him to take up coaching and return the favour to the game which had given him everything. He credits Tendulkar for bringing him back to the field as a coach.
Vinod Kambli bid goodbye to cricket in 2009, while Sachin in the year 2013.