- 4 hrs ago You Should Not Do These Things To Your Hair In Winters
- 5 hrs ago Osteoporosis Diet For Women: Foods To Eat & Foods To Avoid
- 6 hrs ago Human Coronavirus: An Outbreak Of New Viral Disease In China
- 7 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor Opts For A Sassy Street-Style Outfit For Her Visit To Gurudwara Bangla Sahib
- News Trump offers to mediate on Kashmir issue after meeting Imran Khan at Davos
- Movies Marakkar Arabikadalinte Simham: Arjun Sarja's Character Poster Is Revealed!
- Sports Bangladesh appoint former West Indies and South Africa coach Gibson
- Technology Vodafone Rs. 398, Rs. 558 Prepaid Plans Launched; Rs. 19 Plan Revised
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Finance How To Start Amul Ice Cream Parlor In India
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The God of cricket, Sachin Tendulkar is known for his golden cricketing days and regarded as on the greatest of all the time. The right-hand batsman has recently posted a school days photo of him with Vinod Kambli and captioned "Kamblya, found this photo of ours from our school days.
In a Twitter post shared on the occasion of friendship day, on August 3, Tendulkar mentioned, "Memories came rushing back and thought of sharing this." Further, in a recent tweet he said, "Happy #FriendshipDay guys... always remember that there are 'No boundaries' in friendship!"
Till now, the Twitter post has garnered 221k views and was shared 3.2k times.
Earlier, Sachin and Vinod were seen together on an auspicious day fo Guru Purnima to pay a tribute to their childhood coach Ramankant Achrekar. The greatest batsman of the era, Sachin Tendulkar took to social media and thanked his sir for making him what he is today. He wrote- "Thank you Achrekar Sir for being that Guru & guide to me and making me what I am today."
On this regard, Vinod Kambli said that Ramankant sir not only taught him good cricketer skills but also made him a good human being.
In the year 2018, Vinod Kambli had touched Sachin's feet as a sign of respect during an award ceremony in Mumbai T20 League. Also, Sachin wished Kambli on his 47th birthday by posting a photo on Instagram. They are seen on various such occasions exchanging memories.
Kambli thanked Tendulkar for convincing him to take up coaching and return the favour to the game which had given him everything. He credits Tendulkar for bringing him back to the field as a coach.
Vinod Kambli bid goodbye to cricket in 2009, while Sachin in the year 2013.