- 7 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 04 February 2023: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 12 hrs ago Can Valentine's Day Have A Negative Influence On Romantic Partners?
- 12 hrs ago Nora Fatehi Fitness Tips: 4 Lessons From The Dancing Diva!
- 13 hrs ago Parenting Tips: 5 Reasons Why You Should Switch To Plastic-Free Toys
- Movies Sidharth Malhotra-Kiara Advani Wedding: Pathaan Star Shah Rukh Khan Has A Special Connection With The Shaadi
- Finance Small Cap Media Stock Declares Rs 67/Share Special Dividend, Jumps 16% Intraday
- Sports India and the 50 ODI Venues: Complete List of Stadiums, Total Number of Matches, Details
- News 151 govts hacked but 3.24 lakh scams averted in India in 3 years: Govt
- Technology Vivo X90 Goes Global With A Dimensity 9200 SoC, Zeiss Optics: Price, Specifications
- Automobiles Tata Tiago EV Deliveries Commence – Long-Range Models Prioritised
- Education 10 Tips to Enhance Concentration During Exams
- Travel Honeymoon special: Most Romantic cities in the World
The power of social media in today's scenario is known to everyone and when it comes to sharing information or checking out what is around the world, it is just a click away! This influencing electronic media can make your words travel around the world. And this is exactly what happened in the case of this girl named Bhavani from Andhra Pradesh. Thanks to Facebook, she was reunited with her parents after 12 long years.
The reunion was made possible by Vamsi Krishna, the owner of the house in which Bhavani used to work as a maid. When Vamni asked her about her family details, she said that she was separated from her parents at the age of four from the Cheepurupalli in Vijayanagaram district of Andhra Pradesh and later, adopted by a woman in Vijayawada with whom, she was living since then.
While talking to India Today that he used to check the details of a person before hiring them. So, when he asked Bhavani about her family details, she refused to give the details mentioning her separation from her original family and also about her adoption. When asked whether she wants to connect to her real parents, she replied yes. In this way, Vamsi took the available details from her and started finding her original parents which he did, by searching his brother first on Facebook.
"I sent a message to some people. And one has reverted to my message. I took his details, which matched the information provided by the girl. He then requested for a video call. He and her parents later confirmed that the girl belongs to their family", said Vamsi to this media outlet.
The girl's adoptive mother was not happy with this decision at first but later accepted it.
- pulse\"Reckless Driver\" Who Struck Cars In Walmart Parking Lot Is - A Dog!
- pulseWhat Now! Scientists Uncover A 48,500-year-old Pandoravirus Buried In Ice
- pulseBizarre! Dad Introduces A 'No Electricity At Home' Policy And Instructs Family To Wear Headlamps
- pulse26 Year Old 'Flossie' Sets Guinness World Record For Being The Oldest Living Cat
- pulseBritish Man Catches Goldfish World's Largest Goldfish Weighing 30 Kilos; Pics!
- pulseMeet Kimiko Nishimoto, The Insta-Granny Whose Photoshop Skills Are Outta This World; Pics!
- pulseTwins Born From Embryos Frozen 30 Years Ago In The US
- parents and children6 Celebrity Parents Who Refuse To Raise Materialistic Kids
- newsViral News: Huband Lets Wife Leave With Her Lover In Exchange of 71 Sheep
- pulseDid You Know That Your Financial Status Affects Your Sleep?
- pulseThis Man Survived Without Eating Food For 382 Days
- pulseHong Kong Woman Loses 10 Years Of Memory Due To Constipation