- News BJP firm on Fadnavis as CM even as Shiv Sena wants post on sharing basis
- Technology Belkin Announces Boost Charge USB-C Cables With Lightning Connector
- Movies Hrithik Roshan's Ex-wife Sussanne Khan DEFENDS Him After His Sister Sunaina's Shocking Revelations!
- Finance Jet Airways Shares Jump 40%; Its Biggest Ever Intraday Surge
- Sports Virender Sehwag, Shoaib Akhtar slam trolls for blaming Sania Mirza for Pakistan's defeat against India
- Education CHSE Result 2019: Steps To Check Odisha +2 Result For Arts And Commerce Streams
- Automobiles Renault To Stop Small Capacity Diesel Engines — Upgrade To BS-VI Too Costly
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Happy Monday quotes are a perfect way for brightening up your ordinary dull Monday morning. Being happy is extremely important and something that every person ultimately wants in life.
Reading inspirational quotes helps us boost our spirits, especially on a Monday morning.
After all, happiness is a positive emotion that drives our ambition and motivates us to wake up, especially on a Monday morning.
Check out the collection of some of the most exciting quotes that will help you start your week on a high note.
"Mondays will not be so gloomy when you believe that something good is always bound to happen."
Mondays generally seem to be hard, and this can be the worst day of the week for most of us. All that you need to do is remember that there will be something good that will come out of that day.
"Every Monday is a new day to start a new life, so use it."
Each Monday is a new start of the week, and hence it should be classed as a fresh start.
"You need to forget about the traffic jams, stressful work and business meetings of the day, instead be happy and see the sun shine on you and stay positive and happy".
It is easy to get caught up worrying and stressing about a Monday, but you need to focus on all the essential things that need to be addressed.
"You need to attack Monday with enthusiasm, laughter, and tonnes of smiles and cheerfulness."
Instead of focussing on all of the negative things that are associated with Mondays, you need to take the time and focus on all of the positives and make the most of your Monday.
"Let Monday be kind to you: So learn to be happy with what you have and accept the things that you cannot change."
All that you need to do on a Monday morning is to take a moment to think about all of the things in your life and be grateful for what you have!