TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
There are so many weird things that people find themselves to be sexually attracted to and one such is an example of this case of a woman who is in love with her chandelier, and she even got a tattoo to express her passion!
This is one of a kind of case that might make you wonder what the next thing humans will fall in love with!
Check out this bizarre case and its details.
She Loves Objects!
Amanda Liberty is a woman from Leeds who identifies herself as an objectum sexual - a person who is attracted to inanimate objects.
She Got Engaged To The Chandelier
Amanda recently got engaged to the 91-year-old German chandelier that she bought from eBay. It is reported that she is in love with many more chandeliers - a collection that she has.
She Inked Her Favourite Chandelier
She fell in love instantly with this Chandelier that originally is from Germany. It is 28 inches wide, and Amanda loves it! The chandelier is called Lumiere.
The Chandelier Was Not Her First Love
Amanda's first love was a drum kit when she was just 14 years old, and after that, she fell in love with the Statue of Liberty, and she even went on a few trips to be with her love interest. Her passion for the Statue of Liberty has been so strong that she also changed her last name to Ms Liberty.
She Enjoys Sleeping With Them
Even though Amanda is officially engaged to her favourite chandelier Lumiere with whom she is all set to get married, she revealed that she loves going to bed with another chandelier, Jewel as she is portable.
What do you think of this strange relationship that she shares with her chandeliers and other object interests?
For more exciting stories, check our section Insync as we bring in some of the most bizarre stories from around the world.