- 22 min ago Angad Bedi and Neha Dhupia's Outfits Remind Us Of Raj-Simran From Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
- 1 hr ago You Need To Try These 11 Amazing Ways To Use Turmeric To Get Rid Of Pimples Right Now!
- 1 hr ago 8 Essential Ways To Strengthen Your Heart
- 1 hr ago Viral: Cats' Funny Reactions To Cat Filters On Their Owners' Faces Will Keep You LOLing All Day
- Technology WhatsApp Will Not Work On These iOS, Android, Windows Phone Devices From 2020
- Movies Kapil Sharma On His Newborn: Feeling Blessed; This Is The Best Day Of My Life
- News Young Artiste 2020, India’s largest national level talent competition calls for applications
- Sports Rumour Has It: Everton to open talks with Arsenal-linked Ancelotti
- Finance PC Jeweller Shares Sink 9% After Care Ratings Downgrades Its FD To CARE D FD
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
We often hear stories on the struggle that new mums face when they breastfeed. There are so many questions and doubts that arise in the mind at that very moment, but a story that we are sharing here today is a special one.
This is a story of a transdad named "Trevor MacDonald," who is a female-to-male transgender man, who shared his experience of breastfeeding his babies!
Check out to know more about this interesting story of this transdad and his remarkable journey.
He Was Born As A Female…
"Trevor MacDonald" was born as a female who had a transition and became a male. During the transition phase, MacDonald had got his breasts removed.
He Always Wanted To Have A Baby
He chose to have a "bottom operation", as he always planned to have a baby at some point of time. After the transition, he married the love of his life with whom he currently has 2 kids.
He Got Pregnant
While MacDonald was taking a break from his testosterone therapy, the couple was blessed with a baby boy and they named him Jacob. After his baby was born, the transdad discovered that he was able to produce a little amount of milk. Even though he had initially giving the baby formula milk, he decided to breastfeed him when he discovered that he was still able to produce milk.
About His Breast Surgery
While he had undergone the breast surgery which could help propel him to a place where he felt comfortable in his own skin, it actually hindered on his ability to feed his children.
He Learnt How To Breastfeed
With no experience of breastfeeding, MacDonald joined an international non-profit organization, which helped him learn on how to breastfeed using a supplementary nursing system or an SNS, which is a special tube that is connected to the nipple and it stimulates the body to produce milk.
He Is Now A Father Of 2 Kids!
Even though he is a father of 2 kids, he is an author as well, where he has written a book about his own experience of being a transdad and he even shares his experience of breastfeeding and other health-related issues, which many transgender people face when they plan to have a family of their own.
Wish to read more such interesting stories? Then, do let us know in the comment section below.