- 54 min ago Dog Bite: From First Aid Treatment To Preventing It, Here's All You Need To Know
- 2 hrs ago UK-based Same-sex Couple Become The First To Carry Baby In Both Of Their Wombs Through IVF
- 2 hrs ago Neena Gupta's Frock Look Is Winning The Internet And We Love It
- 2 hrs ago Ananya Panday’s Bronze Make-up Look For Star Screen Awards Is A Red Carpet Win
- Sports Ranji Trophy: Uthappa hundred takes Kerala to 276/3 as Delhi spinners falter on opening day
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 64 - Will Madhurima And Vishal Give A Second Chance To Their Broken Relationship?
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51, A71, S10 Lite, Note 10 Lite Prices Leak
- News Honeypreet meets Sirsa Dera chief Gurmeet Ram Rahim at Rohtak jail
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Finance Petrol Price Rises To One-Year High; Price In Delhi Rs. 75/Lt
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
With Jan 31st, 2018, approaching, the curiosity about this day is constantly increasing among people. There are so many things that people wish to know about this special super blue blood moon day.
Here are some of the facts that you need to know about on how your sleeping pattern would get disturbed on this day.
On this day, the sleep pattern of most of the individuals would get affected. Our mood swings and even our sleeping pattern will get affected on this day.
So, continue reading to know more on this.
The Scientific Factor
According to many reports, it is revealed that there have been mounting evidences of how the lunar cycle influences the physiological function and behaviour in various living organisms that include birds, fish, animals and other marine life creatures.
A Study Was Conducted To Find Out The Sleeping Pattern
A vast study was conducted to find out about the sleeping pattern of the humans beings affected on the lunar phases. The researchers found several significant changes in the sleep patterns that were associated with the full moon.
The Changes Include…
It is reported that decreased sleep duration was noticed among the participants. It was noticed that the participants slept 20 minutes less on an average when compared to the other days.
Delayed Sleep Pattern...
It is revealed that a delayed sleep pattern is observed. The participants took an average of five minutes longer to fall asleep during the full moon night when compared to other days.
Changes In Sleep Architecture
It was also noticed that there are changes observed in the sleep architecture of the participants. The individuals spent less time in slow wave sleep and were seen taking longer to reach the REM sleep phase on a full moon night.
Though these researches are said to be accurate, we need to wait and watch on what are the exact changes that we would face on this supermoon blue blood moon day. Let us know in the comment section below if you find anything interesting to share on this.