Indian women are breaking gender barriers, as they are making their presence felt in almost every field. From politics to bureaucracy or even the prestigious police force, aspiring women are seen making their presence felt.
In this article, we are here to share the details of some of the most bravest women that India has. These women are the IPS officers who have made a benchmark for themselves.
These leading women cops are shining bright across the nation, as they have successfully established a foothold in a profession that was once considered a bastion of their male counterparts.
Check out to know more about them...
Soumya has served as a Superintendent of Police in Himachal Pradesh since 2009. She has a great reputation in her work field and her dedication and integrity is respected as well. She is not only smart with her work, she is also brave enough to nail down the drug menace in the state, which is tourist friendly.
In 2006, she made headlines when she slapped an MLA during a violent protest and also put him behind the bars. She is currently serving as a Deputy Commissioner of Bangalore. Sonia is well known for her integrity and straightforwardness.
Merin Joseph cleared the UPSC exam in her first attempt. She is well known for her kind and helpful nature. Being a police officer, she is seen working 24X7 to safeguard the people at any given point. Merin also encourages women to become IPS officers to empower themselves.
She is the first woman IPS officer who hails from Kashmir. Her dad always dreamt of her becoming an IPS and she fulfilled it. She is currently posted in Tamil Nadu as an Assistant Commissioner of Police in Chennai.
Every time she read news about Kiran Bedi's achievement, her dream of becoming an IPS officer grew more stronger. During her college days, she molded herself to be a fearless and courageous woman to join the IPS.
Her UPSC ranking was 85 and with such a ranking, she would have entered into IAS easily, but she followed her dream of becoming an IPS officer. She is a bold lioness who killed 6 militants and arrested over 64 militants in a span of just 15 months of her duty!
She is the first women to enter into the men's arena of IPS officers. She is fearless, a bold officer who possesses a nickname of Crane Bedi. Apparently, she had ordered cranes to pick up all the vehicles that people had improperly parked. She set this rule for the commoners as well as for the influential MPs or MLAs.
- Ways To Handle A Disagreement With Your Boss, Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- Zodiac Signs Who Get Easily Stressed Out By Life
- How Does The Shape Of Your Lips Define Your Sensuality
- Nurse Who Died While Treating Nipah Patients Left A Heartfelt Note To Her Husband…
- Motivational Quotes That Can Change Your Life
- Muslim Man Broke His Fast To Save Life Of A Hindu!
- Eww! A Man Cut His Penis While Watching Porn!
- Weekly Predictions For 21st-27th May
- ‘Penis Facials’ Keep Sandra Bullock Looking Younger
- A Girl’s Sleeping Position Reveals About Her Personality
- Ladies! You Must Visit This Thai Spa Where Handsome Models Offer Services
- WTF! This Woman Threw Feces On A Restaurant Employee!