Only humans can get quirky and bizarre with experimenting on certain unusual things. A survey has revealed on how well people have been using other human remains for many purposes.
Though this sounds weird, but it is revealed that some individuals have been using human remains to create some everyday items. All this is done to construct pieces of furniture, buildings, drinking glasses, and many more.
You May Also Like To Read: Living With Dead Bodies Is A Tradition Here
Check on to learn about the different things that people have been making with the use of human remains!
A Church Made From Skulls!
A church named 'The Sedlec Ossuary' is considered to be one of the single most impressive churches in the entire world. This building looks normal on the outside, but when you step inside, you realise that it is entirely made of human bones! Even the chandelier hanging from the ceiling has human skulls embedded in it!
Also Read:Bizarre Traditions From Around The World
People tend to keep their milk tooth as a remembrance, while there are those who simply like to wear their teeth like jewellery and to make it more fancy, there are different designs that they have tried their hands at! One can even create jewellery such as necklaces or rings from these.
This was very common during the 19th century, when the warriors used a human skull from a deceased man in South America to create a lyre. A lyre is defined as a type of stringed musical instrument. The skull is cut in half at the top, allowing for the perfect reverberations from the strings.
The Hairy Suit!
A hairy suit was made using human hair. This suit is known as 'The Apex Predator' that was designed and created by Fantich & Young. The suit does not look pleasing from any angle and the shoes that come with the suit were lined with dentures on the soles. It is quite creepy we must add!
Utensils Made From The Bones!
During the Aztec times, utensils were a bit harder to come by, so they made their own using the bones of the dead. They created knives, forks, and ladles from bones. These were not easily breakable and they lasted for a long period of time as well.
The Thigh Bone Instrument
The Kangling is a rather beautiful item at first glance. It was designed and crafted using a human thigh bone. Though this makes it a tad-bit unappealing, it was considered to be very sacred at that time.
- Highly Addictive Personalities Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- Based On Your Birth Month This Is How You Will Find Your Love
- These Are The Zodiac Signs That Women Are Attracted To
- Zodiac Signs That Can Rule Over You!
- These Are The 2 Of The Most Wisest Zodiac Signs Of All Times!
- These Are The Most Powerful Chakras That Are Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- 10 Feng Shui Tips For Happy Love Life
- Zodiac Signs That Can Never Be Fooled
- Most Scary Things About Your Zodiac Signs
- Find Out About Your Compatibility Based On Your Zodiac
- List Of The Most Dishonest Zodiac Signs
- Pictures That Prove Depression Has 'No Face'
- Google Celebrates Day 2 Of The Winter Olympics 2018 With A Doodle