- 53 min ago Pregnancy And Pickles: Reason Behind The Craving, Is It Healthy?
- 1 hr ago Warning Stroke (Transient Ischemic Attack): Why Is It Important To Get Immediate Medical Care?
- 2 hrs ago What Is the 4-7-8 Breathing Technique? Can It Help With Anxiety?
- 3 hrs ago Kylie Jenner's Black Bodycon Dress With Lion Head At Schiaparelli's Paris Fashion Week Is A Head Turner, Pics!
- News JNU admin cuts power, blocks internet to stop screening of BBC's 'propaganda' piece on PM, alleges student
- Movies Bigg Boss 16’s Sumbul Touqeer Bags Naagin 7? Her Father Breaks Silence, Says ‘She Has Received…’
- Finance Earn up to 8.35% Interest With This Private Sector Bank With Floating Rate FDs
- Sports ISL Transfer: Lenny Rodrigues returns to FC Goa, Glan Martins leaves on loan
- Automobiles Buzzworthy Conversations: Saurabh Vatsa, Brand Head, Citroën India Reveals the eC3's Secrets
- Technology Apple Aims to Make 25 Percent iPhones in India: Piyush Goyal
- Travel Uttar Pradesh Bird And Nature Festival 2023 Dates Are Out! All You Need To Know
- Education Karnataka PGCET 2022 Mock Allotment Result Released; Know How to Check
As kids most of us have been punished for the most of the silly things. From being hit with bamboo sticks to kneeling down.
There are different ways on how kids have been punished in schools around the world. Here are some of the bizarre ways as how differently children are punished to tame them.
Looking at the list of punishments you would realise that the punishment you have faced is far way better than what other kids around the world experience.
Kneeling On Freezing Peas
This is a punishment that is growing in popularity and there are more and more schools, especially in Asia. The teachers use this punishment to deal with disobedient pupils. The students are asked to kneel on the freezing peas for longer period of time.
Holding Hands In Public
Students generally get warned or are scolded or in the worst case scenario. They are even expelled for getting into a fight in school. But holding hands of the one with you have been fighting while the entire school laughs at you can be humiliating.
Flaunt Your Incompetency
This is not a school punishment, but parents made their kid to wear a sign to exhibit his unimpressive academic achievements as he had failed. The sign read- "Hey, I want to be a class clown. Is it wrong?" and back of the sign read- "I'm in the 7th grade and got three Fs. Blow your horn if there's something wrong with that."
Eating Lunch Off The Floor
An elementary school in New Jersey were made to eat food off floor for spilling jug of water in the classroom. The school authorities even threatened the pupils that they would be forced to stay there longer if they told anyone about their punishment.
Chopping Off Hair
A frustrated teacher chopped the braids of a school girl. When authorities confronted her, all that she had to say was that she was upset with a personal reason and did not know how to vent it out, hence did it! The teacher was later suspended.
- faith mysticismHow The Pandava Prince Yudhishthira Was Humbled By A Small Mongoose
- faith mysticismHow To Perform Your Duties Regardless Of Results, Take A Cue From Mahabharata
- lifeHow To Achieve Work Life Balance: 21 Tips That Will Come Handy
- wellnessYou Might Live Longer If You Have A Sense Of Purpose, Study
- beautyIs Life Really Easier For Attractive People?
- wellnessEvery Seven Years Comes With A New Life Challenge: What Happens To Us During These Phases?
- life12 Reasons Why You Need To Leave Behind The Grudges
- life9 Things That You Can Say To People Before It’s Too Late
- life10 Perks Of Staying Single That You Need To Know
- lifeWhat Motivates You? 6 Tips To Figure Out Your Motivation In Life
- lifeKnow What Is Guilt, Reasons Behind It And Ways To Stop Feeling Guilty
- life10 Things That Can Stop You From Achieving Your Goals