Dreaming of certain things during the auspicious time of Navratri has a meaning to it. If you have been getting dreams of certain things or are even experiencing something positive, there are chances that it might be an indication from Goddess Durga herself!
Since Navratri is going on, people take all the extra effort to make Goddess Durga all happy. The extra steps taken may at times guarantee if the goddess is pleased with you or not.
Instead, there are certain signs that can help you understand the Goddess is pleased with you.
So, check out for these holy signs!
Dreaming Of Owls!
If of late you have been dreaming of owls or an owl's presence in your dream, it means that you are going to flourish in the coming days. Most of your life's problems are going to get sorted, as the Goddess is going to be kind on you!
The Beauty Sessions!
If a woman dreams about undergoing any beauty session to look beautiful, it means that you are going to be blessed by the virtue of Goddess Durga and in the near future, you will have all good things coming your way in every aspect of your life.
Seeing Coconut/Swan/Lotus In A Dream
If a person experiences seeing coconut, swan or a lotus flower together or any of it, it is considered to be lucky, as these things play a great role during the Navratri Puja. It indicates that a lot of happiness and health is coming your way.
Seeing A Cow
Witnessing a cow, especially a white cow, during the Navratri time means that the Goddess Durga is very pleased with you and she is safeguarding you. It is a sign that she is sending you her personal blessings and everything is going to be alright.
Since snakes can bring out the worst of fear in you, you need to reconsider this, as during Navratri it is believed that if a snake crosses your path from the right side or you dream of a golden, white snake, then it is said to be very auspicious and lucky.
Seeing Sugarcane Around...
It is said that if you see sugarcane or a bunch of it in any form early in the morning/during the day's start during Navratri, it means that it is a positive indication of sweetness. The person should believe that his hard work will bring him a great deal of success.
- Do You Know That Your Palm's Colour Says A Lot About Your Health & Fate?
- Her Condition Is So Rare That It Doesn't Have A Name Yet
- Unheard Phobias That Exist!
- 5 Lucky Signs On Your Palm That Reveal Life Secrets
- This Open Prison Allows Inmates To Live With Family And Go Out To Work!
- Man Who Eats 3 Kg Of Mud, Rocks And A Brick Every Day
- 5 L Petrol Was Gifted To This Newly Wed Couple
- He Has Half Of His Nose Cut Off And His Ears Removed To Look Like A Skull
- Doctors Invented A New Tool To Remove A 23-inch Dildo From A Man’s Rectum
- Humans And Birds Are Blind In This Village Of India
- Bizarre Case Of A Man Who Had A Horn Growing From His Penis!
- A Spider Was Found Living In A Pensioner’s Ear!