- Technology Buying Guide: Best Budget Smartphones Available In India In June 2020
- Movies Shraddha Kapoor And Athiya Shetty Express Fury Over Killing Of Pregnant Elephant With Firecrackers
- News Cyclone Nisarga: Mumbai on alert; 110 KPH winds, 6 feet waves expected
- Sports Root could miss first Test of behind-closed-doors Windies series
- Finance Reliance Industries Rights Issue Becomes World's Biggest By Non-Finance Co In 10 Years
- Automobiles Suzuki Access 125 & Burgman Street BS6 Scooters Prices Hiked: Here Is The New Price List
- Travel Post Lockdown Travel List: Hotspots In Spain
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Giving birth to a baby is not a regular thing. The woman has to go through many ups and downs in her pregnancy period. One needs to understand that giving birth to a normal kid is quite a task and if it is twins or triplets, the pregnancy period becomes more complicated.
Here, in this article, we are about to share the story of kids who were born as triplets, but were abandoned by their mother, as they were triplets who were conjoined at birth.
The mother of these little beautiful angels had abandoned these kids, as she was scared to take care of these beautiful angels. A couple (Jeff and Darla Garrison) who was working in the hospital later adopted these beautiful children...
So, find out more about the story of these miraculous babies who survived.
It was a very rare case of how these triplets were born, since two of them were conjoined and the third child was normal.
Kids Were Named...
These beautiful kids were named Madeline and the conjoined twins were named Mackenzie and Macy, who amazingly made it through those first few dangerous days of their life.
They Were Separated...
The conjoined kids underwent a painful surgery procedure for their separation. It was a complicated one, but after a 24-hour procedure, Mackenzie and Macy were successfully separated. Each kid was left with one leg but received custom-made prosthetic legs.
After a long and emotional 2 years, Jeff and Darla Garrison were overjoyed to welcome a bigger family, as they already had three sons. They adopted these 3 little angels.
Happy And Healthy...
The girls are now happy and healthy, and are getting around much better day by day. To add to their happiness, they even have a horse of their own.