- News In these 3 villages in Gujarat, the groom’s sister is married to the bride
- Sports World Cup 2019: Pakistan can break their six-match losing streak in big event against India, says Inzamam
- Technology How to view hidden files on Android?
- Movies Maharshi AP/TS Box Office Collections Day 17: Mahesh Babu’s Movie Continues Its Good Run
- Education LIC AAO Result 2019: Check Result Date And Other Details
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Automobiles Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
The word "modelling" makes us think about perfect figures.
But, what happens when you see people who are obese and well, quite not in the "so-called shape", how can they even think of being models?
Here, in this article, we've shared info on some of the plus sized male models who are super "HOTT"!! The list of models mentioned in this article are super-sized and we're sure it will make you go gaga, just by the look.
These models are well established and are quite popular in the world of fashion. So, find out more about these interesting people mentioned in this article.
These plus-sized models surely have created a stir in the world of modelling by creating a niche in it. Have a look.
He is also known as "The Fat Jewish". He has more than 5 million Instagram followers. He is currently transferring some of his talents from mobile platforms into bona fide modelling.
He is a comedian who became famous overnight as Target's first-ever male plus-size model. He stands tall at 6'6" and has a 40-inch waist. He has been interviewed by everyone from Mic to People to Cosmo, this shows how popular he his.
He is currently working as a model for Big Tall Order which is an online clothes store for bigger or taller men. Apart from this he is a British strongman competitor who is considered a legend in England.
He is 6'5″ tall and has a 36-inch waist. Though his waist size is quite small for a plus-size model, he is a way above the standard male model size.
He is the contributing editor at Chubstr, Simko and is a key influencer and has style authority. He has led popular Brite Space Boston pop-up series, and a "Fewer Clothes, More Accessories: A Style Workshop for Men" from his work front.
This popular model was asked to join an all-female cast and take part in a fashion show for the Plus-Size Fashion Days in Hamburg. This was the time when he was working as a content manager.