- 3 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Sophisticated And Classy White Dress Makes Perfect Number For Office Parties
- 8 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 26 February 2021
- 18 hrs ago What To Know About Buruli Ulcer, A Flesh-Eating Disease Spreading In Australia
- 18 hrs ago 7 Signs That Will Tell You If He Isn’t Interest In A Second Date With You
- Technology AMD Ryzen 7 5800X Review: Great CPU For Most Users
- Sports India vs England 2021: Bell feels visitors guilty of thinking too far ahead, gone wrong with rotation policy
- Education CTET Result 2021 January Declared, Check Direct Result Link At ctet.nic.in
- Finance How To Update Mobile Number & Email ID With Your SBI Savings Account?
- Automobiles Next-Generation Mahindra Scorpio Spotted Testing Once Again: Here Are All The Details!
- News CBI, ED conduct joint raids at different places in coal scam
- Movies Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai Actress Ameesha Patel Dragged To Court In A Multi-Crore Cheque Bounce Case
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In March
The word "modelling" makes us think about perfect figures.
But, what happens when you see people who are obese and well, quite not in the "so-called shape", how can they even think of being models?
Here, in this article, we've shared info on some of the plus sized male models who are super "HOTT"!! The list of models mentioned in this article are super-sized and we're sure it will make you go gaga, just by the look.
These models are well established and are quite popular in the world of fashion. So, find out more about these interesting people mentioned in this article.
These plus-sized models surely have created a stir in the world of modelling by creating a niche in it. Have a look.
He is also known as "The Fat Jewish". He has more than 5 million Instagram followers. He is currently transferring some of his talents from mobile platforms into bona fide modelling.
He is a comedian who became famous overnight as Target's first-ever male plus-size model. He stands tall at 6'6" and has a 40-inch waist. He has been interviewed by everyone from Mic to People to Cosmo, this shows how popular he his.
He is currently working as a model for Big Tall Order which is an online clothes store for bigger or taller men. Apart from this he is a British strongman competitor who is considered a legend in England.
He is 6'5″ tall and has a 36-inch waist. Though his waist size is quite small for a plus-size model, he is a way above the standard male model size.
He is the contributing editor at Chubstr, Simko and is a key influencer and has style authority. He has led popular Brite Space Boston pop-up series, and a "Fewer Clothes, More Accessories: A Style Workshop for Men" from his work front.
This popular model was asked to join an all-female cast and take part in a fashion show for the Plus-Size Fashion Days in Hamburg. This was the time when he was working as a content manager.