- 23 min ago Saina Nehwal Flaunts 5 Stunning Lehengas And We Have Our Favourite Pick; Find Out
- 53 min ago Karishma Tanna’s Classy Red Cape Gown Is All You Need To Make Statement At Cocktail Parties
- 53 min ago Quotes, Wishes And Messages For Wishing 30th Birthday
- 1 hr ago Lyrics And Meaning Of Lord Ganesha’s Aarti
- News Phone call row: BJP MLA Lallan Paswan files FIR against Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Automobiles Bajaj Chetak Electric Scooter Sales Crosses 1000 Units: Here Are All The Details!
- Movies Writer-Director Badrinath Sabat Excited To Roll One Of Its Kind Sci-Fi Web Series Time Series
- Travel Romantic Places for Couples To Visit In India This Holiday Season
- Technology Airtel, Reliance Jio, Vi Work From Plans That Offer Data Up To 100GB
- Sports WBBL 2020-21 FINAL: Sydney Thunder Vs Melbourne Stars: Probable XIs, Venue, Date, Timings, TV Channel Information
- Finance LTC Scheme: Now Insurance Premiums Paid Also Eligible For Reimbursement
- Education CSEET Result 2020: ICSI Releases CS Executive Entrance Test CSEET November 2020 Result
On 2 May 2015, the Duchess Kate Middleton gave birth to a healthy girl. Kate Middleton's baby girl was the center of attention, around the world, thus putting a smile on the Duchess face.
Kate Middleton fans will surely remember that she wore a blue polka dot dress by the same designer when she left the hospital with baby Prince George almost two years ago. This time she opted for a sunny yellow-mellow shade to carry her little baby girl.
The 33-year-old who is known for her polished royal style stunned a lot of her admirers who were gathered at the St Mary's Hospital in London. The duchess was seen in a floral yellow and white silk dress by British designer Jenny Packham.
The designer who is Kate's favourite was elated that the highness picked an ensemble from the Spring Summer/SS15 collection. The bespoke silk shift dress with buttercup print was a breath of fresh air. The colour of her dress was simply amazing and Kate carried it off stylishly with a pair of beige pumps to match.
The lemony yellow dress suited the new mother when compared to her blue and white polka Jenny Packham dress she wore post her first delivery. Kate Middleton's post delivery dress was the talk of the town. People were amazed to see the Duchess look radiant just 11 hours post delivery. Her hair was curled and blown dry over the shoulders.
Kate also showed-off her mother-in-law's blue diamond ring which only added perfection to her post delivery look. Sun-kissed makeup and blush pink lipstick completed her look.
On the other hand, Kate Middleton's baby girl was wrapped in woolen clothes. The baby girl was decked in white with a lemon woolen cap to match her mama's melon coloured printed Jenny Packham dress. As for toddler Prince George and Kate's husband Prince William, the boys were dressed in warm shades of blue to welcome the little princess into the world.