- 10 hrs ago Decoding Taapsee Pannu’s Contemporary Fashion Game
- 11 hrs ago Amazon Sale 2022: Exciting Offers And Discounts On Kids Items From Premium Brands
- 11 hrs ago Eye Implants Made From Pigskin Proteins Restored Sight In 14 Blind People: Things To Know
- 12 hrs ago 5 Ways To Make Your Man Feel Wanted In A Relationship
- Technology OnePlus Offering Up To 25% Off On New 5G Smartphones: OnePlus 10R 5G, OnePlus 10 Pro, And More
- Finance Buy This Auto Ancillary Stock For Superb Returns, SUV Segment To Drive Growth
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 6 Start Date Is Out: Nagarjuna's Show To Premiere On Disney+ Hotstar
- News Impossible: Dolo 650 manufacturer on Rs 1000 crore marketing budget
- Sports Durand Cup 2022: FC Goa register first win; Blasters held
- Automobiles Mahindra Scorpio Classic Launched At Rs 11.99 Lakh - New Name, New Pricetag
- Education Pranav Gupta Jamboree Education Founder says - India's New Education Policy is Transformational
- Travel Bryce Canyon: Abode To A Series Of Natural Rock Amphitheatres
One of the singers at the Grammy Awards 2014, who made sure to match the occasion, was none other than Katy Perry. The beautiful singer, Katy caught everyone's attention when she walked the red carpet at the Grammy Awards 2014.
Katy Perry who is seen wearing a Maison Valentino Couture looked musical and sensational. The white fairy gown as one would describe it made Katy Perry look like an angel. The paper Maison Valentino couture which Katy Perry wore looked so delicate and chic.
The Hollywood singer who seemed to have worn an ethereal dress for the Grammy 2014 had a lot of people talking about her quirky signature style. The 29-year Katy Perry who was in all smiles on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards 2014 with singer boyfriend John Mayer had much to talk about her musical Valentino Couture.
Looking at the delicate dress, you would not fail to notice the musical notes at the bottom of the flared gown.
The white, sheer sleeveless couture was fitted at the bodice before it flared out, highlighting the musical notes which are printed on the skirt of the ensemble.
The singer rounded off the look with a tight high curled bun which we think it to be fab, since it helped to focus on the detailing of the dress. At the Grammy Awards 2014, on the red carpet Katy Perry stood out to be the best dressed as well, when compared to the other singers who soaked the carpet with their attires.
All in all, we think that the stunning Katy Perry rocked the occasion in this beautiful dress she wore. What do you think of her quirky choice? Did she not stand out or what?
- womenLegendary Singer-Actress Barbra Streisand At 80: Still Topping The Charts!
- art cultureGrammy Awards 2022: Olivia Rodrigo, Jon Batiste, Doja Cat Win; BTS, Justin Bieber, Lil Nas Perform
- art cultureMultiple Grammy And Oscar Award-Winning Composer John Williams Turns 90
- art cultureMarilyn Bergman Tribute: Oscar, Emmy And Grammy Award-Winning Lyricist-Composer Dies At 93
- art cultureOmicron: Have The 2022 Golden Globes, Grammy Awards, Oscars, Berlinale, Cannes Been Postponed?
- art cultureAdele's New Song 'Easy on Me' Tops 25 Million Views On YouTube; The Grammy Award Winning Singer Talks About It
- art cultureBirthday Special: German EDM Band Kraftwerk's Co-Founder Ralf Hütter Turns 75
- make up tipsGrammy Awards 2021: Dua Lipa Sparkles In Pink And Purple Shimmery Eye Shadow, Which Look Did You Like More?
- fashion trendsGrammy Awards 2021: From Beyoncé To Taylor Swift, Who Wore What At The Awards Ceremony?
- lifeMiley Cyrus Mocked At The 2014 Grammys
- lifeWorst Dressed At The Grammys 2014: Red Carpet
- lifeBest Moments From Grammys 2014