- 18 min ago Daily Horoscope, 27 June 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 10 hrs ago International Day Against Drug Abuse: Effects Of Drug Abuse On Teens, Treatment And Helpline Numbers
- 17 hrs ago Born In August: What Does Your Personality Trait Say About You?
- 18 hrs ago Maharashtra: Thane Records 978 New Covid-19 Cases; Active Tally At 5,634
- Sports India vs Ireland, 1st T20I Highlights: Hardik Pandya, Deepak Hooda guide India to comfortable win
- Technology List Of Best Vivo 12GB RAM Smartphones To Buy In India
- Movies DID L’il Masters Season 5 Finale: Nobojit Emerges As The Winner, Takes Home The Coveted Trophy
- News PM Modi meets Argentinian President Fernandez in Germany
- Finance Multibagger IT Software Stock Paying 3000% Final Dividend Will Turn Ex-Dividend Next Week
- Education SBI CBO Final Result 2022 Released, Download SBI Circle Based Officer 2022 Final Result PDF At sbi.co.in
- Automobiles Ford India Extends Production At Its Chennai Facility Amidst Protest
- Travel 5 Best Easy Long Weekend Getaways From Delhi
The Grammy Awards 2014 has been wrapped up. The 56th Grammy Awards was one of the memorable functions that occurred at the beginning of a new year. The Grammy Awards was held in the Staples Center Los Angeles where a lot of celebrities made their presence felt.
The red carpet was flooded with gorgeous female singers who stunned in designer wear. Like every year, something memorable happens at the Grammys. This year, a lot of incidents took place that were a treat to the eyes.
It all started with the red carpet and then ended at the stage. The 56th Grammy Awards started with a sexy chair dancing performance that was done by none other that the curvy and sexy singer, Beyonce. The diva performed on Drunk In Love and was later accompanied by her hubby and Rap/Collaboration Grammy 2014 winner, Jay Z.
Watching the romantic couple sharing the stage together looked awesome! The evening not just started with the eye popping chair dance of Beyonce. It had many other memorable moments. Here is a wind up of the best moments seen at Grammys 2014.
Best Moments At Grammys 2014:
The show commenced with a mind blowing performance by the sexy diva, Beyonce. She performed on Drunk In Love on a chair and a surfboard.
Later Jay Z appeared on the stage and the power couple performed together. The synergy and love of the couple just melted our hearts!
Woo Hoo!! Katy Perry's "Dark Horse" duet with Juicy J was a scary witch performance. But we loved the pole dancing that Katy done on a broomstick and a little twerking as well.
We saw a splash of Star Wars at the 56th Grammy Awards. Draft Punk wore black Star Wars Stormtrooper helmets at the red carpet of Grammys.
Ciara did not mind flaunting her growing baby bump in a glittering Emilio Pucci gown. It is indeed one of the best moments seen at Grammys 2014 red carpet.
Best New Artist
The first Grammy Award kick started with the Best New Artist that went to Macklemore & Ryan Lewis. The new artists won 4 Grammys this year! Congratulations!
Oh Wow! We saw the gorgeous actress wearing a lace black Elie Saab dress. The 46-year-old star surprised us when she walked the Grammys stage to introduce Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr.
Taylor gave a break through performance at Grammys 2014 stage. It was emotional and directly touched our hearts.
We saw a snap of Beyonce, Jay Z, Robin Thicke Paula Patton which is one of the best moments at Grammys 2014.
Pink gave a mind blowing performance and the lifts were strong and impulsive.
All Of Me
Taylor sang All Of Me and her performance made it clear, you either do it or stay at home!
After giving a sexy opening performance, Beyonce and Jay Z shared a kiss on the stage.
Daft Punk took the stage on fire with their electrifying performance.
- womenLegendary Singer-Actress Barbra Streisand At 80: Still Topping The Charts!
- art cultureGrammy Awards 2022: Olivia Rodrigo, Jon Batiste, Doja Cat Win; BTS, Justin Bieber, Lil Nas Perform
- art cultureMultiple Grammy And Oscar Award-Winning Composer John Williams Turns 90
- art cultureMarilyn Bergman Tribute: Oscar, Emmy And Grammy Award-Winning Lyricist-Composer Dies At 93
- art cultureOmicron: Have The 2022 Golden Globes, Grammy Awards, Oscars, Berlinale, Cannes Been Postponed?
- art cultureAdele's New Song 'Easy on Me' Tops 25 Million Views On YouTube; The Grammy Award Winning Singer Talks About It
- art cultureBirthday Special: German EDM Band Kraftwerk's Co-Founder Ralf Hütter Turns 75
- make up tipsGrammy Awards 2021: Dua Lipa Sparkles In Pink And Purple Shimmery Eye Shadow, Which Look Did You Like More?
- fashion trendsGrammy Awards 2021: From Beyoncé To Taylor Swift, Who Wore What At The Awards Ceremony?
- lifeMiley Cyrus Mocked At The 2014 Grammys
- lifeWorst Dressed At The Grammys 2014: Red Carpet
- lifeRevealing Dresses Seen At Grammys 2014