- 23 min ago Alia Bhatt, Anushka Sharma, And Ananya Panday Have Ultimate Party Wear Goals For Us
- 35 min ago Try Out These Easy Hairstyles Tonight To Wake Up With Perfect Curls
- 1 hr ago Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh Flaunt Vibrant Outfits At Harmandir Sahib
- 1 hr ago Heard About A Pill To Fake Virginity On 'The First Night'? Well, It Is True!
- Technology Apple Research App For iPhone, Watch Goes Live: All You Need To Know
- News Minority view in Sabarimala verdict is a stern reminder of how SC verdicts should be implemented
- Sports Rumour Has It: Man City & United want Inter's Martinez as Atletico eye Rakitic
- Movies Miss World 2017 Manushi Chhillar To Play Sanyogita In Akshay Kumar’s Prithviraj
- Automobiles Royal Enfield’s DIY Basic Video Instructions For 650 Twins: Covers Starting Trouble & More
- Finance Places Where You Can Sell Gold Jewellery For Cash In India
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
Shraddha Kapoor is currently busy with 'Haider' promotions. The bubbly actress was seen in two brilliant short outfits during the promotions. Attending two of India's biggest shows to promote her upcoming movie, Shraddha made sure to look her very best in these short dresses.
Ace designers Atsu Sekhose and Diane von Furstenberg gave a new look to Shraddha Kapoor with these designs. The vibrant blue and red short dress by designer Atsu Sekhose was heavy with prints with a broad monochrome banner at the waist. On the other hand, the black and white Diane von Furstenberg (DVF) short dress was elegant and simply delightful.
On the sets of 'India's Raw Star', Shraddha Kapoor mesmerised the audience with the Diane von Furstenberg short dress. The sheer bottom of her dress was little above knee length. The bodice of her dress had white lace and black floral add on pieces, which indeed was a unique style we haven't seen in ages. This sleeveless DVF short dress with a round patterned neckline was simply an exquisite style.
Glittering golden eye shadow, dark kohl and shimmer to her cheeks made her glow on the sets of 'India's Raw Star'. Her ponytail hairstyle completed the look.
Black ankle strap sandals were her choice of footwear to complement the sleeveless DVF short dress. A gold dial on her wrist made Shraddha Kapoor's look a lot trendier!
On the sets of 'India's Best Cine Stars Ki Khoj', Shraddha Kapoor wore an amazing printed sleeveless top and flared mini skirt with leather details designed by Atsu Sekhose. The outfit is from the spring 2013 collection. It made the beauty look bright on the sets.
Here again, she wrapped up the blue look with a high ponytail. Her makeup was quite loud this time, taking away her natural look.
She finished off the Atsu Sekhose outfit style with simple accessories. Her feet were glowing with a pair of shiny Zara cobalt pumps and the same watch she had worn with the DVF short dress.