- News ‘May create largest statelessness crisis’: Draft resolution on CAA in EU
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan Says Being Indian Takes Precedence At His Home Over Religion. WATCH NOW!
- Sports I League: Real Kashmir overcome Indian Arrows to get back to winning ways
- Technology Benefits Of Amazon Prime Subscription That You Probably Didn't Know
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Jennifer Lopez who has a great fashion sense was recently spotted wearing a really short yet sexy dress. While arriving ar a CBS network building for a meeting in Burbank, Calif.
J Lo looked gorgeous in a peach coloured frock that showed off her slim and bare legs. But Jennifer Lopez had an embarassing moment when her flirty frock was blown up by the wind. To fight the gust of wind, the 43-year-old diva smartly controlled the situation by pulling her dress down before her panties were all set to display.
Jennifer Lopez has been voted by Star magazine as the third most hated celebrity in Hollywood has been always in news for her bold style statement. Be it Grammys of 2000 or 2012, J Lo loves to show off some skin in style!
The former American Idol judge has been maintaining a low public profile lately as she is working on new music for her 8th studio album.
After her break up with Mark Antony, Jennifer Lopez has found love in much younger beau, Casper Smart. The couple even attended Grammy Awards 2012 together and looked too much in love with each other.
Apart from working on her new album, Jennifer Lopez is also plannng to do a cameo in the ABC Family's upcoming drama The Fosters. J Lo is producing the draa that is based on lesbianism.
Jake T. Austin, who plays foster son to a same-sex couple (Teri Polo and Sherri Saum) on the show, confirmed that Jennifer Lopez is doing a cameo in the pilot. He continued, "The thing is it's a family show and it's relatable. It's not targeting any specific demographic. We're just trying to tell a story and to appeal to a mixed crowd." The Fosters is going to premiere on June 3rd. We wish producer Jennifer Lopez good luck!