- 5 hrs ago Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020: Kareena Kapoor Khan Stuns In A Dramatic Green Gown
- 9 hrs ago Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020: Ileana D’Cruz Looks Captivating In Purple Lehenga On The Ramp
- 10 hrs ago Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020: Jim Sarbh Gives Us Inspiring Fashion Moment In Ethnic Attire
- 11 hrs ago Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020: Divya Khosla Kumar Sparkles In Silver Attire On The Ramp
- Movies Vicky Kaushal Does Not Plan His Career; Says It Will Make Him Rigid As An Actor
- Sports Premier League: Arsenal 4-0 Newcastle United: Arteta celebrates second league win as Lacazette ends drought
- News India rejects scope for third party mediation to resolve Kashmir issue
- Technology How To Delete Camera Roll, Saved Pictures Folders On Windows 10
- Finance Do you have Sufficient Insurance Cover? Use this Guideline to Find Out
- Automobiles New Maruti Ignis BS6 Facelift Launched In India At Rs 4.83 Lakh: Prices Hiked By Up To Rs 25,000
- Travel 10 Family Holiday Destinations To Visit In February In India
- Education CBSE Exam Centre Locator App: Why Class 10 & 12 Students Should Download?
IIFA 2013 was a star studded event. One of the most prestigious and much awaited events of Bollywood was held on 6th July, 2013. Stars were all excited to attend the green carpet of IIFA 2013 in Macau. The green carpet fashion was a mixed bag, where few celebs dressed in awesome outfits. Yes, there were a few show stunners at the IIFA 2013 green carpet.
The best dressed celebrities of 2013 IIFA includes fashionable stars like the gorgeous Madhuri Dixit, hot and sexy Anushka Sharma and the plump Huma Qureshi. New bee Yami Gautam too was one of the best dressed celebrities at IIFA 2013. While most of the celebs wore white, black and shimmering gold, Yami Gautam opted for a colour block printed gown at IIFA 2013.
Anushka Sharma, the young actress wore a Roberto Cavalli at the IIFA 2013. We also saw Jacqueline Fernandez in a Roberto Cavalli gown. Deepika Padukone too was a show stunner at IIFA 2013. The actress wore a Naeem Khan designed coral floral all-over metallic beaded chiffon wrap-front gown. She looked stunning in this glitzy outfit. Deepika seems to wearing Naeem Khan a lot of times. Even at IIFA Rocks green carpet 2013, Deepika wore a Naeem Khan outfit. However, the black and silver deco crystal beaded cap-sleeve faille bolero jacket and black taffeta open ballskirt with cigarette pant didn't impress us. But at the awards night, Deepika stunned in this coral floral gown. Take a look at the best dressed celebrities at IIFA 2013 green carpet.
Best Dressed Celebrities At IIFA 2013:
Deepika looked bright in a coral floral all-over metallic beaded chiffon wrap-front gown. Red lips and ear drop diamond earrings completed the look.
Yami wore a two toned gown which had a strapless bodice and was accessorised at the waist with an obe metal golden belt.
Shahid looked elegant in a black bow tie suit. He was one of the best dressed celebrities at the IIFA 2013 green carpet. Love the red velvet bow tie.
SRK wore a charcoal black suit with a black shirt and a tie. The beard and back brushed hair looks nice on King Khan.
Parineeti looked stunning in a black off shoulder, thigh high slit Nikhil Thampi gown which has a metal golden obe belt at the waist. She completed the look with red peep toe Jimmy Choo shoes.
Madhuri Dixt wore a black net saree from Jade by Karishma and Monica. She was indeed one of the best dressed celebrities at IIFA 2013.
Neha Dhupia wore a full length embroidered bandh galla jacket gown by Anamika Khanna.
Jacqueline looked like a mermaid in this fishtail strapless golden gown by Roberto Cavalli.
Vidya wore a black lehenga saree. The collar neck full sleeve cream netted blouse was embroidered with golden work on the neck. The saree had golden embroidery work at the waist. Vidya Balan looked splendid in this black outfit.
Anushka looked pretty in a white coloured Roberto Cavalli gown. The frills of the gown made her look like a young princess.
Huma too wore a black Nikhil Thampi gown with an obe belt at the IIFA 2013. She completed the look with Valliyan by Nitya Arora cuffs, smokey eyes, platform peep-toe pumps and half-pinned puff hairdo.
Kamal Hassan, the popular South Indian star kept it simple and classy. Kamal was dressed in a black and white suit. He accessorised this formal look with a silk black tie.
South Indian beauty, Shriya Saran wore a Manish Malhotra designed lemon green net saree with a pink sleeveless blouse. The saree had silver embroidery work and pink piping at the borders.