- Movies Love Aaj Kal Song Haan Main Galat: Kartik Aaryan And Sara Ali Khan's Party Track Has A 'Twist'
- Automobiles Lamborghini Huracan EVO RWD Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.22 Crore
- Technology Apple Might Launch Its Online Store In H2 2020: Report
- News Banned by 3 airlines, Comedian Kunal Kamra claims he approached Arnab Goswami on flight again
- Sports Looking forward to work hard for country, says badminton star Saina Nehwal after joining BJP
- Finance Health Insurance Policies Issued By Merged Banks To Remain Valid
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Victoria Beckham has been criticized for her skinny figure and have been accused of having an eating disorder.
Posh however, has vehemently denied claims of being sick and insists that she has to watch what she eats to ensure her skin stays clear.
"I watch what I eat and I have a very healthy diet. I have to for my skin. I had bad skin," says Posh.
She is outraged when people imply she has an unhealthy relationship with food because she insists she would never do anything to upset her family.
"It's unfair somebody can say, ''You have anorexia, you have an eating disorder. There's a big difference between that and someone who controls what they eat. I'm healthy and that's the main thing. My priority is David and the kids and I wouldn't do anything to put them at risk," she added.