- Sports KL Rahul gets thumbs up from Kuldeep, watches videos of Steve Smith, AB de Villiers
- News NBF brings financial accountability in BBMP to the fore after 5 years of relentless fight
- Technology PUBG PC Receives Version 6.1 Update With New Karakin Map
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Movies Kartik Aaryan's Birthday Gift To His Mother Is A Swanky Car Worth Rs. 38.9 Lakhs!
- Finance Markets May Trend Higher In The Coming Week
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Entertainment Weekly also paid tribute to other achievers of 2010, which includes the likes of James Franco, Kanye West, Katy Perry, John Hamm, and Ben Affleck. Taylor Swift, the entertainer of the year, is one of the most deserving star for this title with four Grammy Awards to her name for her performance in the movie 'Valentine's Day'. She is super talented and has achieved great highest within very less time.
After being announced the Entertainer of the Year, Taylor Swift for the first time took the chance to counter all the rumours making rounds. She said she laughs at the constant link ups the media reports about. “Sometimes I would laugh because I would see it in print and it would say, 'This song, which is written about her ex, so-and-so…" And they would write about it as if it was fact."
“The fact is, I haven"t ever confirmed that any song is about any particular person. There"s something kind of freeing about that. As far as I"m concerned, it"s all still up in the air."
There was a lot of speculation about her performing the song 'Innocent' on MTV Awards. Reports said that the song was for Kanye. This her reaction was, “I had decided that I didn"t want to perform on the show," she said. “Or even go. Then I woke up in the middle of the night and I realized that I had to, and that I wanted to perform that song."